The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another Warframe Christmas Gift From A Friend!

AVEOX

AVEOX_Phased_Vauban__AsaSyndan.gif

Really loving this Phased Vauban Skin!

Thanks to my friend Abenoseme! (Now -WARP-Anodyne).

And the Asa Syndana Scarf is the one from Jay!(jhcx33).

Just thought I'd share this gif to show whoever wants to see how they look in-game! :D

(That's another way of saying I wanna brag XD)

Really loving this Phased Vauban Skin!

Thanks to my friend Abenoseme! (Now -WARP-Anodyne).

And the Asa Syndana Scarf is the one from Jay!(jhcx33).

Just thought I'd share this gif to show whoever wants to see how they look in-game! :D

(That's another way of saying I wanna brag XD)

I just got the Vauban skin from my L2 Snow Globe badge craft.  w00t! I was wondering how it looked in game... very nice!  Now to either score the Phased Asa, or buy it off the Steam Stock Market. :-P

Quick question: after you bind the skins to your account, do they stay in the Warframe section of your Steam Inventory, yet are no longer tradeable? Or do they disappear from there altogether?

Thanks in advance for the info!

EDIT: Also, forgot to ask, but does the phased Vauban skin apply to his Alt Helmets as well, or just the default? Would *love* to see Espirit on him when phased... but I am not holding my breath...

Edited by Thunder_Chief

I just got the Vauban skin from my L2 Snow Globe badge craft.  w00t! I was wondering how it looked in game... very nice!  Now to either score the Phased Asa, or buy it off the Steam Stock Market. :-P

Quick question: after you bind the skins to your account, do they stay in the Warframe section of your Steam Inventory, yet are no longer tradeable? Or do they disappear from there altogether?

Thanks in advance for the info!

EDIT: Also, forgot to ask, but does the phased Vauban skin apply to his Alt Helmets as well, or just the default? Would *love* to see Espirit on him when phased... but I am not holding my breath...

Sweet!

You should really just buy the Asa from someone on Steam, because really, why do all the effort when it costs like 1$ and keeps dropping (I heard).

And, I'm pretty sure they stay in your Steam Inventory. Because these parts were traded to me. Meaning, my friends bought them, used them in-game, and still was able to trade them to me.

And, no there are two parts, Phased Vauban Skin and a Phased Vauban Helmet (which is the standard helmet). Not apllicable to alt helmets.