Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Earthsounds

ReiganCross

In this event i have a feeling i'll pass a LONG time looking for plants in a completely quiet and uneventful earth. (Mainly because i play solo and i'll have to go for Vermillion Anti-Toxin.)

So here's your oportunity to go all Pikmin on us, guys. And i'm saying that on the sense that the Pikmin soundtrack outsold the game, not that you should copy that game's soundtrack, that would be silly.

Just noticed that i didn't finished that properly... Please make some background music of awe and mistery. Y'know, something that does not spell explosions and combat, but nature and exploration.

Edited by ReiganCross

Ambient noise is pretty awesome, actually, but there's only so much cricket/wind sounds one can take while looking trough the foliage for plants. Especially since the sounds of the bleeping of the Codex will probably be more prominent then what ambient sounds you can provide.

Just saying, some Metroid's Chozo Ruins music in here makes the game that much more eerie and interesting, put's you in the mood to explore and hunt down some plants. Now the Taiko Drums go quiet for more then half the mission (And if you don't stealth the whole thing and just never trigger the Taiko Drums.)

This wasn't a problem until now because shooting bad guys was about 90% of the game. But now you have gloriously broken that rhythm (about time, by the way) so some other form of music could add a good value to the game.