The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Repeating Crashes 11.5.2 - 11.5.3 - 11.5.4 Update (Urgent)

BloodKitten

Started getting this like 2-3 days ago, my pc literally freeze and i'm forced to push the reset button. Seems to only happen on multiplayer mode tho, i can do as many missions as i want on solo that it never crash there.

Weird... Even solo I cant finish a mission. Just noticed that defense mode missions are the only way to play without the game completely crashing.

Weird... Even solo I cant finish a mission. Just noticed that defense mode missions are the only way to play without the game completely crashing.

Same here.

My wild guess is that something is wrong with room or tile generation. Whenever i am close to the closed doors, my game starts to stutter.

still crashing on missions mid or extractions moreso with girneer ship tileset with teammates and alerts

only elara or any other corpus survival / def is playable for me, rare crashes on voids, crashing on derelict survival

im using nvidia and already reinstalled my win7, reinstalled the game, still no use, i have never seen any replies from them and i think very few of us have this problem and they ignored us. this is the 3rd week ive been crashing. 

you will be angry,  its understandable (doing 25+mins on survival or any mission or alert with good rewards and completely missing it - and crashing without getting anything) 

helpdesk talking them for a week and ending up with just "have you tried disabling blah blah" come on. 

Edited by Ritchel

still crashing on missions mid or extractions moreso with girneer ship tileset with teammates and alerts

only elara or any other corpus survival / def is playable for me, rare crashes on voids, crashing on derelict survival

im using nvidia and already reinstalled my win7, reinstalled the game, still no use, i have never seen any replies from them and i think very few of us have this problem and they ignored us. this is the 3rd week ive been crashing. 

you will be angry,  its understandable (doing 25+mins on survival or any mission or alert with good rewards and completely missing it - and crashing without getting anything) 

helpdesk talking them for a week and ending up with just "have you tried disabling blah blah" come on. 

Yeah, same here. I feel they are not giving a **** for our problem. Lots of reply from staff members about the most diverses topics, but absolutely none about the crashing issues. This is pissing me off.

Yeah, same here. I feel they are not giving a **** for our problem. Lots of reply from staff members about the most diverses topics, but absolutely none about the crashing issues. This is &!$$ing me off.

"Warframe support open 9AM-6PM Monday to Friday (-5 GMT)

We will be operating on a *limited* schedule during the week of December 23-29 for the holidays.

And will be CLOSED on Wednesday Dec 25 2013 and Wednesday January 1 2014"

Be patient, we are in the same ship...

"Warframe support open 9AM-6PM Monday to Friday (-5 GMT)

We will be operating on a *limited* schedule during the week of December 23-29 for the holidays.

And will be CLOSED on Wednesday Dec 25 2013 and Wednesday January 1 2014"

Be patient, we are in the same ship...

I see the head coordinator of this "project" replying to the most asinine of topics and yet she can't get her head out of the sky to check out what's happening on the ground level, let alone dig under the surface to see what she might find. *ahem*

For everone who want's to play but the game crashes, you need to play soo but if you put the solo option it still crashes, so what you have to do is put only invitations so nobody can join and you're still the host, it works for me, i got nova (in a brain fart moment i bought like 10 dolars worth of plat, i don't know why)

For everone who want's to play but the game crashes, you need to play soo but if you put the solo option it still crashes, so what you have to do is put only invitations so nobody can join and you're still the host, it works for me, i got nova (in a brain fart moment i bought like 10 dolars worth of plat, i don't know why)

guys, I just played about 4 hours without a single crash
I don't know if my problem ended, but I just disabled the ingame voice chat option 

worth a shot, huh?

I'll try some more things in the morning and let you all know if I was succeded

guys, I just played about 4 hours without a single crash
I don't know if my problem ended, but I just disabled the ingame voice chat option 

worth a shot, huh?

I'll try some more things in the morning and let you all know if I was succeded

I will test it out as soon as i can (with that i mean right now lol)

Nope, still crashes.

my game stopped crashing, not a single crash in all the day

o_O'

I doubt that is related to voice chat option, but that was the last change I made in my game setup

DE is already looking into this problem
I suggest you guys to submit a request in here [ https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests ], tell your story and send some files they will request (probably DxDiag.txt and EE.log)

my game stopped crashing, not a single crash in all the day

o_O'

I doubt that is related to voice chat option, but that was the last change I made in my game setup

DE is already looking into this problem
I suggest you guys to submit a request in here [ https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests ], tell your story and send some files they will request (probably DxDiag.txt and EE.log)

The crashes sumbitted by the warframe's reporting system don't show that?

That's a good question, I already submited about a hundred reports.

I believe that we need submit a request (via web) with the problem ID showed in the reporting system after the game crashed, this should help the Devs identify the problem's origin.

Posted Today, 07:54 AM

siy202, on 29 Dec 2013 - 7:10 PM, said:snapback.png

Episode 1: "Journey to The helldesk"

One day on a sunday morning, was talking to great grand helpdesk

so i sent a ticket , after 3days one mystical D.E. staff replied and they asked me if i tried disabling the magical multi thread or disabling dx11 but i still fall to the land of the crash and sadness,

After 2days they replied again, they told me to update my windows 7, so i did, they told me to add warframe to DEP (data execution prevention) but it cannot be added in exception list, so yeah i still crash, i wonder what will they tell me to do next? (maybe bend over? maybe that will stop my crashing) lolol

watch out for the adventures of ritchel at the magical werld of the helldesk and his neverending quest for crash freedom!

Edited by Ritchel

Posted Today, 07:54 AM

siy202, on 29 Dec 2013 - 7:10 PM, said:snapback.png

Episode 1: "Journey to The helldesk"

One day on a sunday morning, was talking to great grand helpdesk

so i sent a ticket , after 3days one mystical D.E. staff replied and they asked me if i tried disabling the magical multi thread or disabling dx11 but i still fall to the land of the crash and sadness,

After 2days they replied again, they told me to update my windows 7, so i did, they told me to add warframe to DEP (data execution prevention) but it cannot be added in exception list, so yeah i still crash, i wonder what will they tell me to do next? (maybe bend over? maybe that will stop my crashing) lolol

watch out for the adventures of ritchel at the magical werld of the helldesk and his neverending quest for crash freedom!

Yaaay, and the sad thing is that DE is like... a brick wall, a wall that listens to everything we say carefully... for a brick wall which has no ears and is in no way able to listen to us. they will probably fix this around april if they exen bother.

That's a good question, I already submited about a hundred reports.

I believe that we need submit a request (via web) with the problem ID showed in the reporting system after the game crashed, this should help the Devs identify the problem's origin.

Also, if you don't crash anymore with the voice chat disabled I DARE YOU to play everest with other people, that's probably the most frustrating map because it crashes 99 % of the time the others i can atleast play if i try reaaaaally hard (3 atempts at max) but that one just refuses to work.

Just might have found a solution for steam users crashing.

Completely closed steam (finish process on ctrl+alt+del), opened the warframe launcher that is located at C:\Users\YOUR USER\AppData\Local\Warframe\Downloaded\Public\Tools > Launcher.exe and let it download and update everything it needs.

Note that this new Warframe instalation will be outside the Steam folder. Once updating is done, make sure your steam is closed and press play.

I couldn't play a single game due to crashing everytime, but now I can play fine. Actually played for about 3 hours and it seems like the crashing is gone. Just be sure steam is not running. 

Try it and 'please let me know'.

Just might have found a solution for steam users crashing.

Completely closed steam (finish process on ctrl+alt+del), opened the warframe launcher that is located at C:\Users\YOUR USER\AppData\Local\Warframe\Downloaded\Public\Tools > Launcher.exe and let it download and update everything it needs.

Note that this new Warframe instalation will be outside the Steam folder. Once updating is done, make sure your steam is closed and press play.

I couldn't play a single game due to crashing everytime, but now I can play fine. Actually played for about 3 hours and it seems like the crashing is gone. Just be sure steam is not running. 

Try it and 'please let me know'.

No thanks, i'm going to be playing something else until DE fixes this, it's just too annoying to have to download the game again just because, also CS GO has skins now, i'm just going to play that instead.

YAAAAAAAAAAAY, a new hotfix that screwed everything even more, i'm so happy that i can't play survival without it crashing now, because screw the little variety that i had i wanted none of it!, i wanted to do the same boring things 24/7, so thank you DE thank you from the bottom of my heart.

So yeah,  survival crashes now, and i'm not going to download the game again mainly because  this is just stupid, also i love the fact that they don't even acknowledge the fact that this post exists, it is in "hot" everyday so it shouldn't be that hard to find, so they just don't care, great.

EDIT: it only crashes on surv after 20 mins.

Edited by siy202