Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wtb Maxed Heavy Caliber -> 400 Plat

i would comment on how keeping prices high is going to whittle away any chance we have as a community to fight high plat prices in the market, or how its damaging to the community run trade market... but then i remember the fact that DE/mods are the ones doing it.

thanks for helping to keep prices inflated renan.

my body is ready for your eventual deletion of this post and/or warning/ban that will result.

i would comment on how keeping prices high is going to whittle away any chance we have as a community to fight high plat prices in the market, or how its damaging to the community run trade market... but then i remember the fact that DE/mods are the ones doing it.

my body is ready for your eventual deletion of this post and/or warning/ban that will result.

People r buying Maxed Heavy Calibre for 600 plats.....Which is costly IMO....But 400 plat seems to be ok....Considering the pain to rank it up...

i have a spare  8/10 heavy caliber for sale if you want it?

Sounds good. I just switched clans though so i can't host a dojo session. Message me in-game.

Mods aren't officially affiliated with DE as has been mentioned several times. That said the only way to fight inflation is by not buying, not to mention that a maxed heavy caliber isn't exactly easy to rank, and the mod itself isn't exactly a walk in the part to get either.