The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So The Vermillion Toxin Is Lost If You Fail The Defense... Not Grinding Again, Thanks.

Nubsawce

As a Network Admin, I completely disagree. There are plenty of ways to fix it and/or get around it.

It depends on your internet provider, too. With my old one, literally nothing we did fixed it. We were playing on Xbox (Halo) at that point, so it wasn't as big a deal as it is with Warframe's inability to deal, but it still slowed down matchmaking.

We've gotten different internet since then, and while the issue occasionally crops up, you're right about it being possible to fix. My point, though, was don't assume it's their fault. They may be in the same boat I was.

Do you have a router and a modem? or just one of them?

What kind is it? 

Who's your service provider?

What ports are you forwarding? Are they TCP, UDP or both?

EDIT: DSL, FIber, or Broadband?

Router (TPLINK),small local provider (i'm living in Europe and for now i can't change my provider), both, DSL.

I assure you i try everything but problem is still here.

So yeah for now some people incuding me can't play online, becuse "Failed to join session", "Host migration in progress" etc.

And since warframe have an solo option like i said we could use a little bit of a balance.

They don't punish solo players more, all anti-toxins are getting used up during the defense mission if used at the terminal. Its the same for solo or coop users, the price for the solo toxin has to be higher, otherwise I'd be cheaper to group up with a solo-toxin guy instead of adding multiple normal toxins.

The anti toxin use is not the problem with that event for solo players, the enemy scaling is, it seems like enemy count and level are the same no matter if you're in a full group or alone, which makes soloing this event a lot harder. This needs fixing, the anti-toxin usage is fine.

Depends bro yesterday me and 2 friends from clan completed it in first , they barely got a 2% down from reactor we were using Frost, Rhino and Nova/

And yes it wasnt the most easy mission but we did have positions right for a change,  we did have luck maybe because objective was inside a building.

Note this below is useless now but..

Soloing that mission is not good idea not because you dont belive you will mess up, but because unwanted pressure is included oo what i screw up so risk factor, if you mess up in t2 t3 def so what lets try again, but this affects the player.

And i fully support that anti toxin should have at least 2 uses if somebody fails.

I myself was afraid that we may left some mob unspoted, and that we maybe fail, it was unsual because there is no pressure usualy and everyone always have confidence.

Edited by SALE94

The anti-toxin being used up is ridiculous. I just wasted a Lapis anti-toxin in a match that was laggy as all hell. Enemies weren't moving at all, but somehow we got through and defended it. Had the Lotus thing come up and everything saying how we'd won and should come back with stronger anti-toxins.
After getting to extraction and back to the planet screen, it came up with a mission failed dialogue. 

Topic basically says it all. Having to farm for 4 of each type of jadeleaf to only get a single chance to defend a point for seemingly roughly 20-30 minutes full of enemies whose jetpacks fly at the defense point etc. strikes me as absolutely absurd.

If you really wanted it to be an option for solo players, why the hell does it expire after one failed try? I'm not going to farm for a few hours to just try to grind out a very long defense mission full of enemies that make it near impossible to keep the core's health up (And if you think a solo player can REALLY shoot all the jetpacks off these guys' backs while keeping eviscerators away and the regular swarms etc, sorry, we can't all be gods at this game like you must be to maintain that for 20+ minutes).

Am I alone in thinking this is a joke if this is supposed to enable solo completion of the event for the weapon?

lol solo'd it with frost prime, injector took about 2% damage

As a Network Admin, I completely disagree. There are plenty of ways to fix it and/or get around it.

Please, oh wise Network Admin, can you help me solve my problem?

See...the only way I can connect to the internet atm is using a mobile USB modem...any chance you know of any way to "fix it and/or get around it".

Thank you. Sincerely, hopeless soul behind Strict NAT.

Edited by IlhamPaPK18

I have a story about this as well.

It includes me having a Vermillion Anti-Toxin. I joined a random cell in the event.

As I join the event, I announced the team that I have a 100 point Anti-toxin with me, but no one responded, maybe it was because of the bug though I was wrong sooner after that. Then I reached the toxin injector and waypointed the team to it, they do not feel serious about it. So, I injected the AT and start defending.

During the defense, these players run a measly distance away from the Anti-toxin, I thought they'd find rare mods but they didn't, all I ever saw were Elemental mods as if they waypointed these mods since the Anti-toxin I planted is nothing. Later, I saw those three die in the same spot at once, so I ran to them to revive them, but then the last second I got to the injector it was less 33% of its health. I panicked, but then I failed to finished the mission.

So, long story short, I had 3 MUTE, SHOWOFF, CARELESS morons who'd show off weapons they have for the current update and wasted my very rare anti-toxin.

And now I feel like crud. So... yeah.

I got extremely lucky and teamed up with a remarkably good set of complete strangers.

Twas all arranged in recruiting and we only needed one run. I forget what frames they were using (mine was Trin, I'm sure I saw a Rhino and Vauban)

We also got the reactor that's sorta built into a big &#! wall, with only one exposed face. I'm gonna say that worked absolute wonders and is probably the best reactor to defend. 

HOWEVER; (and this brings me to my reason for posting) ALL the damage was done to the reactor by jetpacks. There's absolutely nothing you can do to stop them. That being said, the tiny amount of damage it did was negligible, but I can see how solo players could get easily pissed off by that, especially after the 75% mark. My advice would be to re-code the jetpacks to have a more sensible trajectory (as in, to corkscrew upwards, not sidewards) 

To you poor Vermillion dudes, stop doing farm runs for the entire map. Jump into the map on solo (or private) and if there's nothing at spawn, abandon mission and restart. I farmed 4 jades in very, very few runs. Yeah, you'll get some Mission Failed'd added to your stats but you'll also not waste your own time. It's up to you what's more important.

My first time- reached 100 boom. D/C'ed.

My Second time- reached 85 because some troller used a beryl instead of Lapis

My third time- reached 25 because the other idiots wanted to wait for my antitoxin to finish. THey couldn't put them in,and I lost mine. Please, DE, make it so that you don't lose toxins.

Crash during it and you lose your antitoxins too. Friend crashes and it doesn't let them rejoin and you want to abort so they can rejoin and you lose your antitoxins too.

Spent 6 hours farming for the vermillion before the update and lost it to a crash :/

Edited by Cr4p

I have a story about this as well.

It includes me having a Vermillion Anti-Toxin. I joined a random cell in the event.

As I join the event, I announced the team that I have a 100 point Anti-toxin with me, but no one responded, maybe it was because of the bug though I was wrong sooner after that. Then I reached the toxin injector and waypointed the team to it, they do not feel serious about it. So, I injected the AT and start defending.

During the defense, these players run a measly distance away from the Anti-toxin, I thought they'd find rare mods but they didn't, all I ever saw were Elemental mods as if they waypointed these mods since the Anti-toxin I planted is nothing. Later, I saw those three die in the same spot at once, so I ran to them to revive them, but then the last second I got to the injector it was less 33% of its health. I panicked, but then I failed to finished the mission.

So, long story short, I had 3 MUTE, SHOWOFF, CARELESS morons who'd show off weapons they have for the current update and wasted my very rare anti-toxin.

And now I feel like crud. So... yeah.

You brought a 100 to a pug? I wouldn't trust the change in my pocket to them. The recruitment channel or people in your clan should of been with you. Organize, strategize, and communicate.

Topic basically says it all. Having to farm for 4 of each type of jadeleaf to only get a single chance to defend a point for seemingly roughly 20-30 minutes full of enemies whose jetpacks fly at the defense point etc. strikes me as absolutely absurd.

If you really wanted it to be an option for solo players, why the hell does it expire after one failed try? I'm not going to farm for a few hours to just try to grind out a very long defense mission full of enemies that make it near impossible to keep the core's health up (And if you think a solo player can REALLY shoot all the jetpacks off these guys' backs while keeping eviscerators away and the regular swarms etc, sorry, we can't all be gods at this game like you must be to maintain that for 20+ minutes).

Am I alone in thinking this is a joke if this is supposed to enable solo completion of the event for the weapon?

If your a real gamer...adjust to your failure practice the run and don't make the same mistake twice. This is how all pro gamers and even squads and cells do in games like this. I didn't complain when I lost my vermillion on the first run. I was ill prepared. I took a caculated risk running with ember prime. Even though she is pimped out to the max. I should have used my frost prime for the job. So, I farmed and earned my way back with two vermillions. I got it on my second run and sold the other anti toxin. So, all in all. Work at it or create the lapis toxin which is much easier to make recruit people with the same toxin and u good. Or either do it solo, hardcore style and grind for all those rare jades you have to wait for certain parts of the day for it to be day and night. Don't do the same mistake again, defenses are the hardest cause enemies rise in level. That and survival are the most difficult ones to run solo. You know it so no sympathy there for you. Adjust to the difficulty of the game, thats what makes this game challenging and enjoy the victory and braggin rights afterwards. JS