Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Index Of "little Things". Small Suggestions Done By The Community.

Renan.Ruivo

I would like to suggest re-doing the sound bites to the Magnus and Tetra weapons, they are great weapons but the Magnus sounds like a puny 22 revolver and the Tetra high pitch is so ear splitting that I actually turned my audio options to 20% to avoid a headache , it's the first time the music audio was higher than my effects setting . Also I would like to point out a programming error in the large cipher 10 pack being 9,000 for 10, when individual cipher cost is only 100.

Also I would like to point out a programming error in the large cipher 10 pack being 9,000 for 10, when individual cipher cost is only 100.

if you're saying it's supposed to be 10,000 - it's cheaper for a reason. the bundles are ultimately better in every way to the singles. and for once, that's a good thing. as that's Quality of Life.

This is somewhat minor, but I'd prefer if item/ammo/mod/life capsule drops didn't pop out of enemies 2 meters into the air.

This more than occasionally causes said mod/life support capsule/resource to fall to a different elevation or even off the map, where depending on your luck it may be teleported to some undisclosed 'safe' area of the room which you must locate, or with bad maps will remain floating in the 'chasm' where you must specifically drop yourself over whatever it was to pick it up.

I would rate this as an annoyance overall, but I doubt it would be difficult to either tone it down (life capsules and modules shouldn't have to pop 10 feet in the air... ammo doesn't pop as high for some reason). It'd be a shame if a rare mod suffered a drop into the abyss due to this and was missed.

elsword-04.jpg

Notice Z Z Z combo string that pops up whenever you attack. Something like this can be added to the game as an optional thing to make melee simple and easy to remember. Every button you press is highlighted as you go along the combo string.

What it basically does is tell you each combo possible from the starting button you pressed. keep in mind you have to press the button for it to pop up. So every combo starting from Light shall pop up when you press Light and same for Heavy and if there is a lot, it can always be broken into sections so you'd have more than two sections. This would be bringing practice into the main missions as it's not always easy to transition from practice to real thing.

And this has to be an optional thing so people aren't forced to stare at it.

Doing this would ease a lot of people into melee and make them better at it.

Edited by SirAuron

I'd love to see a handicap for solo players.

Or even multiplayer lobby's.

I have a hard time in survival keeping my oxygen up, and I hate having to leave because my oxygen dies out... due to low enemy spawn rate.

A way to make it harder for myself would be lovely~~~

>This applies to every game mode. The spawn rate in even defense is pitiful.

I hate having to leave because my oxygen dies out... due to low enemy spawn rate.

And you want it harder? So you can quit at 5 min? I don't really get it.

If you mean increasing the spawn rate (for more oxy and for make it harder) than sure, I want that too.

Btw you can also make it harder using dragon keys.

I'd love to see a handicap for solo players.

Or even multiplayer lobby's.

I have a hard time in survival keeping my oxygen up, and I hate having to leave because my oxygen dies out... due to low enemy spawn rate.

A way to make it harder for myself would be lovely~~~

specifically thinking about Survival... that sounds interesting. turn on some extra challenge toggles, in trade for each one slowing the Oxygen drain rate by X%.

I'd like to see RNG tweaking in favor of not getting copies of rewards you already have/passed on in Survival and Defense. Nothing kills my fun than 30+ mins of farming only to have reached the maximum range of my loot rewards in 5-10 mins.

Stalker buff/new item

Stalker is too easy for experienced players

Make stalker immortal for the sum of the players mastery ranks in seconds after spawning

This therefore will not be a problem to newcomers.

Perhaps make him drop a bp to a (short lived) super shield: one use 15 secs immortality, can only equip 1

I think this is a brilliant addition as it will serve as a good reason to fearfully hunt the stalker. And not scare off newbies

Small idea, might be posted already

Give us the option to remove color palettes we dont own or maybe change the order we have them in

The game gets more and more of them ( i like this)  but for colors that come later on the list like smoke it would be nice if they would show up sooner.

(In Clan Gifting) of real items. as CM of my clan, i host in clan events with some great prizes but it would be nice to actually give out something besides PLAT as a prize for 1st place. like some syandanas or already built weapons like prime ankyros. Its a huge moral booster for the ones competing in my clan and it would be a boost in market purchases as well. Well, more purchases from me atleast. :D there can be the option of only CM being able to trade real items or it can be like a rank thing and you can make items given as gifts to be soulbinded when trading them so they cant use it and then give it away or whatever. also the the receiver has to be in the clan to receive it.

hey guys we got some ideas for you if u accept some opinions 
-we think there must be infested stalker lake a frame infected from an infested or something like that 
-excaliber Radial Javelin you must change that like the swords come out of the ground or of them 
-find us way that we find out our sentinal taking damage by an other way 
-the map: can you put some direction in the ground with the keybord only the player see it 
i hope you understand why we did wrote this we want this game to be awesome 
we really appreciate your work and thanks for giving this game for free 
we love uys keep up with great work

Edited by hamdiomg

have switching to a squad chat optional when joining mission. I miss a lot of things from my clan when im soloing a mission and forget to switch from squad tab to clan tab

Sorry, but no. Squad chat should be standard. When soloing, that's up to you to keep tabs with your clan.

Cheers.

chancing the current trade system, into a marked place like grand exchange in runescape. no more spamming in the chat and everyone are able to trade. now it take to long before you probably sell something!