Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Index Of "little Things". Small Suggestions Done By The Community.

Renan.Ruivo

Make the disruptors halve energy, drain over time(even if that makes it reach 0 at the end of drain) or have their arms behave a little bit more predictably. I just feel they're cheap and its not really my fault when I lose energy. I still want to yell at them because theyre jerks but feel like it was my fault. Sometimes ill get a power off when they dis me, but if my energy drained overtime to 0, id feel like I could react more.

To add option to see the history trading activity.

I'm a huge trader myself, sometimes I get on fire, using all 16 trades per day. If that kind of 'selling-like-it's-on-fire' happens, I don't remember a thing happening back there, except a big deals.

I was just thinking, what if there's an option for us to see our FULL trading history? :)

Or at least Warframe server keeping and records of trading.

I'm sure there's some people who needs trading record as some sort of evidence when some things goes wrong. (Didn't happen to me though :P)

It would be really nice to see our trading records in the future! :D

Edited by Toze

I have noticed that after being revived, a warframe will do a sort of kip up or something. However, realistically, a kip up is done with the hands too. A warframe in the game and after getting revived will just sort of do one without his arms. So I suggest that the frames to do a complete kip up or a true kip up. I guess you could say, "Well, the tenno learned a better technique for the kip up" but I still think tenno should show that they know moves from the old ways. Not to mention make them look awesome doing moves that are shown in parkour videos.

A very small suggestion. I also dont think it would take a lot of work to fix the animation of that.

Edit:part of my suggestion already had been listed.

1) Please differentiate the player who's host atm by some means (coloured nickname, an 'H' icon near playername in the player lists, etc).

Reason: when host quits in common missions, host migration occurs and mission goes on. But when it comes to void/derelict missions, host migration means that other team members are kicked.

Example: player A hosts Void defense mission, but for some reason on the load screen host migrates to other player. After some waves player B sees the prize that he wants and decides to leave. If  player B is common player - that's fine, other three will continue. But if player B is a host - he will receive prize and other mission loot. Other players will be just thrown to the solar system screen without any rewards whatsoever.

And if other players were aware that leaving player is a host - they'd leave too and got at least affinity and loot.

2) Show the name of the key used by host in void/derelict lobby. 

3) Also in additon to Groovylicious's post: add player kick vote.

Edited by DrunkenStupor

Also with invasions is there a way to change up what the objective is? For example instead of doing 3 or 5of the same exterminate mission it changes it up so you have like 2 exterminates, 1 capture and 2 defenses? Because doing the same mission over and over is really boring and can feel redundant, even though you need the money/resources from it.

Also is there a way to bring arcane helmets back but also have the normal alternative helmets at the same time? So then individuals can decide whether they want the stat bonuses or just want it for cosmetics. You can just charge the arcane helmets more than the cosmetic ones and make the arcane helmets a little rarer to find on alerts.

And finally, the other day I was looking at concept art for warframe and saw the old dojo rooms. I loved how even the walls weren't a blank slate and had a design to them. Is there a way for future rooms to have a design on the walls? I think it would really help with the atmosphere in the rooms, especially in the gardens.

Update 14 ~ In log-in menu, there is no exit Warframe button. A good feature to be added again, instead of force closing Warframe.

Thanks

P.S - Many server crashes? (Australia), Not able to log into game once it force logs out. (Happening for many players)

Dear DE,

Could you please make your new prologue system even more $&*&*#(%& than it already is? That would be very inspirational to me since I could not have imagined this level of fail myself. Given that you have this ability, I am sure you could fail even more if you tried.

I chose prologue since I wanted access to all content this (up to now) great game has to offer. Oh, was I wrong. The exact opposite came to happen - I am player rank 15 and have to grind through enemy level 1-something missions just to get access to basic game functions. Awesome, just awesome. I do not find this annoying, frustrating or infuriating at all, not the slightest. I am glad you punish me like this for no apparent reason. I am also glad that you told me beforehand that choosing the prologue option would absolutely **** my gaming experience up like that. Oh wait, you mentioned nothing of the sort.

To make things worse; because of an apparent bug, I could not even join missions after the first mission on Earth with an X without exiting the game and starting it again (by the way me having to complete these X missions was something that was not explained in any way what so ever, as far as I can tell. I only came to know this by asking a random player. Very cool, love it, much respect.)

Keep up the ****** work. I hope you do not change anything about what I mentioned above. Peace.

Edited by Tuomari

Just few little things I would like to change because of the new update:

- all menus in white - nope, too bright, it make my eyes wanna retire. I understand you try to be as "futuristic" as you can be so you choose this unnatural sterile enviroment but IT'S HORRIBLE. Please give us possibility to choose standart black as before (with no charge) since we are flippin' ninjas! (or someone might like pink or whatever)

- all menus move - maybe just my problem cause I use my laptop which has widescreen but do all menus have to move a bit? Again I understand you try to be futuristic but it is annoying that everything tries to almost run away from my mouse.

I really love how we get parts of the lore through the quests, especially on the hidden messages quest!

It would be cool to get all the conversations from these quests in the codex or somewhere where we can re-read them.

could you per-chance make it possible to survive solo missions? lower level players are getting creamed with the new prologue. maybe up the difficulty as the party grows?

also, making EVERYTHING only buyable with platinum is really quite unfair, you force some of us to craft every-single-thing we need, sticking us with low-powered weapons far past an appropriate level. 

I am a Chinese. The download speed is always very slow. I have a suggestion: add the website to download the offline upgrade (the upgrade package uploaded to the website).

If it done, TKS a lot! 

- I would love to have a "Host game" button. Nothing is more annoying than ending up with a host in pub which has the worst machine in the party.

- I would like to (block) exclude players from match making in general. Right now you can do nothing against trolls.

All you now can do in both cases is blocking his IP in your firewall, but that's not really a good solution, is it ?

Good afternoon (:

Due to this recent update i find this game to have lost it's practicality, i sugest that the old menu could be still up and be toggled between (as the player intends) or place the tenno spaceship floating in the solar map like the dojo before.

Like in many games in the setings option create an option to toggle...

for more pratical players this would really help and speed up gaming , for those who like to wonder arround they could still have the game the same way...

thank you for your attention

Hello everyone! well, yesterday i was thinking in a cool move adition for melee stuff: hold the melee buttom to perform an air throw attack that takes the enemy into midair, then we can shoot them in the ground or maybe if you change a little some moves, we could be able to perform some great air combos or something, just a few at least... it would be awesome to see. Peace out!

Edited by Restartmind111

I have a suggestion for DE to add more options in Dojo rooms.

For example, there should be an option to destroy some parts in rooms to recover given resources.

As there should be some fixes made to the game.

I try to remove Orokin Lab room to move it in another place and it keeps saying "Room cannot be destroyed while there are active projects being built inside it" or "component could not be cancelled".

The fix should really need to be done!

Now each warframe has its gender. What if everybody enters spaceship as selected starting game (man or woman) in civil clothes. And walks around spaceship without warframe. Warframe is just an armor, not a player, it needs no gender. It is logical when warframes' gender depends on man or woman who wears it. 

Now each warframe has its gender. What if everybody enters spaceship as selected starting game (man or woman) in civil clothes. And walks around spaceship without warframe. Warframe is just an armor, not a player, it needs no gender. It is logical when warframes' gender depends on man or woman who wears it. 

No.

This idea is terrible, if you want to play as typical human, go play EVE online.

I love the way Warframes are, it lets me think of them as some kind of monsters or robots, not humans.

I definitely would want more to play as robot/some kind of monster than a normal human being