Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wanted Girlfriend

Tocrot

My girlfriend is a fan of the L4D series and played it on Xbox alot... with a headset. The number of "squeekers" as she called them who insulted her for being female was astounding. Many of them dropped out of the game because she was female and then voted her badly without cause.... ok, a few times she may have gotten upset and shot them in the head and then finished a mission with them traped in a closet...

She watched me play Space Ninja err WarFrame last night for about 15min and then said she would clean the desk off if I set up the other machine. So i have a feeling my Zombie Slayer may join the ranks of Space Ninjas.

note: squeeker - (normally) male human around puberty whos voice hasn't completely changed yet. This term is derived from the squeek these individuals make when they get excited, scared, or in some cases even talk.

My girlfriend is a fan of the L4D series and played it on Xbox alot... with a headset. The number of "squeekers" as she called them who insulted her for being female was astounding. Many of them dropped out of the game because she was female and then voted her badly without cause.... ok, a few times she may have gotten upset and shot them in the head and then finished a mission with them traped in a closet...

She watched me play Space Ninja err WarFrame last night for about 15min and then said she would clean the desk off if I set up the other machine. So i have a feeling my Zombie Slayer may join the ranks of Space Ninjas.

note: squeeker - (normally) male human around puberty whos voice hasn't completely changed yet. This term is derived from the squeek these individuals make when they get excited, scared, or in some cases even talk.

Haha squekers, for a moment I though that was a smoker/hunter. Well on a brigth side, another tenno will join our ranks.

It's amazing how I didn't see DERebeca yet.

Tell your GF she's a genius. I will start using that term myself from now on. There's lots of them in my country!

(not that my voice sounds any better, and what's worse is I am not even a kid anymore so no excuse. GOD DAMNIT)

Well, my GF plays LoL and some single-player games like Portal. She once asked me to try Warframe right as I was starting mission, and even completed it without deaths :) Though I doubt she will register, not her favorite style anyway.

here is one gamer-girl

What a nice blank screen she has there.

Edited by Dreamwalk3r