Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wanted Girlfriend

Tocrot

There are no girls on the internet.

On the Interent:

All Women are Men

All Men are Boys

All Boys are FBI Agents

S#&$ like this annoys me to no end -.- Whats wrong with me playing on the net lunaticked? And if you REALLY think that Brasten, your sadly mistaken.

And tocroticlos, I wont be your girlfriend lul, but ill gladly accept your friend invite :3 I think im pretty good at this, wouldnt call myself pro, but ive a few lvl 30s ^^ Send and ill accept xD

Aya~

Edited by Nekonomable

S#&$ like this annoys me to no end -.- Whats wrong with me playing on the net lunaticked? And if you REALLY think that Brasten, your sadly mistaken.

And tocroticlos, I wont be your girlfriend lul, but ill gladly accept your friend invite :3 I think im pretty good at this, wouldnt call myself pro, but ive a few lvl 30s ^^ Send and ill accept xD

Aya~

Dude....(ett?) It was clearly a joke lol.....

Aya~

He never said that there's anything wrong with it. It's just that barely any female players around and those who do play are very likely doing so with their boyfriend.

Are you sure you're not an FBI Agent (><)

And no I don't really think that. If you thought I really thought that, then you don't know the Interent very well. There are two things the Interent does not convey well, sarcasm and gender. If you assume everything is the former, and don't care about the latter things generally work out better.

Had a good friend in college who was hard core into WC3, WoW, and DotA All Stars. She then decided it would be more fun to go work on nuclear reactors in the navy. Which reminds me, I should pass her and her husband some beta keys.

Aya~

Joke isn't funny after it's explained... but you didn't get it anyway lol

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/there-are-no-girls-on-the-internet

If you've never come across the rules of the internet you've never learned to internet properly.

Seriously though, I know... Hm... 4 girls who play video games, and only one of those do I know in real life. I can't even count the number of guys I know who play videogames. Probably in excess of 100.

The point of the first two posts was not for people to think they were absolute fact, but simply to say the chances of finding a girl who plays video games, who is pro at warframe, and wants to be his girlfriend are... Slim... : ]

Also ; ]

[spoiler because vulgar language ahoy]

tumblr_mi2js9rka91r61sgto1_500.jpg

Edited by Notso