Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Instead Of Giving Oberon An Alt. Helmet, Give Him Alt. Legs!

Genoscythe

Oberon shows that either the Tenno are a group of fighters from different alien races, or are able to modify their bodies in a hard way. I by myself find taht those look a bit awkward, and he would look cooler with more humanoid legs.

So, instead of having only alternative helmets, which becomes a bit boring on the long run, I would find it somehow cool to introduce alternative legs for Warframes, modifying their stats too.

This would also be a good occassion to finally introduce an on/off option for alternative armor.

Why stop at legs.
Make alternate body parts.
Helmate effects Stamina, Armor, energy, shields,
Arms/Torso/Legs could effect something else?
Perhaps change around the stuff, so

Helmet = Energy
Torso = shields/Health/Armor

Arms = weapon effects (+fire rate, for less accuracy, or more accuracy for less damage, etc)
Legs= sprint speed/jump height

Why stop at legs.

Make alternate body parts.

Helmate effects Stamina, Armor, energy, shields,

Arms/Torso/Legs could effect something else?

Perhaps change around the stuff, so

Helmet = Energy

Torso = shields/Health/Armor

Arms = weapon effects (+fire rate, for less accuracy, or more accuracy for less damage, etc)

Legs= sprint speed/jump height

I wouldnt just go for stats, lets add effects to abilities or even passive stuff like a small dot fire aura for ember on the cost of energy.

But it seems like it takes a while for DE to design all this stuff, and the more Warframes we have, the more work they need. Thats why I am generally for not adding any more frames but giving the existet ones more customization options!

Imagine a troll upgrade for lokis switch teleport with an alternate torso: instead of switching once, he switches one time, switches back, and then switches again.

Edited by Genoscythe

Oberon shows that either the Tenno are a group of fighters from different alien races, or are able to modify their bodies in a hard way. I by myself find taht those look a bit awkward, and he would look cooler with more humanoid legs.

So, instead of having only alternative helmets, which becomes a bit boring on the long run, I would find it somehow cool to introduce alternative legs for Warframes, modifying their stats too.

This would also be a good occassion to finally introduce an on/off option for alternative armor.

He does have human legs, man, he's just wearing super fashionable platform high heels. He runs on his tip-toes. This might seem weird at first until you realise he's visually based off deer, and they also run on their toes. Their hooves are the equivalent of their finger/toenails.

Plus, Sayrn and a few other frames are running around in heels, it's only fair that a male frame gets a chance to strut his stuff.

If we're doing alternative legs/boots, everyone should get ultra-slick high heels, imo.