Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Catalyst

BestFarmerNA

Lowers activation energy of a mod by half, making a bigger energy pool to fit in more/higher level mods.

Edit: Why does OP not have more +1's?

polarity?

Also catalysts don't expand the pool... They just lower the activation energy... Your comment was irrelevant.

And finally, catalysts are enzymes which can be reused... Just  on a side note for DE.

polarity?

Also catalysts don't expand the pool... They just lower the activation energy... Your comment was irrelevant.

And finally, catalysts are enzymes which can be reused... Just  on a side note for DE.

Yeah, mods that take less energy = more energy for more mods :o

I mean, mods use energy right?

But yes, we need re-usable enzymes.

Enemies usually don't fly 100 meters away if you shoot them with a bow.

The Lanka's projectile is supposed to be faster than any projectile from any other gun, since it's a railgun.

Ogris used to be / still is a silent weapon.

Throwing weapons (Kunai, Despair, Hikou) deal more damage than some guns.

The Ignis is a flamethrower that doesn't set enemies on fire.

Just a few things.

Edited by Chris9428

Enemies usually don't fly 100 meters away if you shoot them with a bow.

The Lanka's projectile is supposed to be faster than any projectile from any other gun, since it's a railgun.

Ogris used to be / still is a silent weapon.

Throwing weapons (Kunai, Despair, Hikou) deal more damage than some guns.

The Ignis is a flamethrower that doesn't set enemies on fire.

Just a few things.

penta is silent (both the firing and the whoop-*** explosion going off 10m away from an enemy)

I don't get your point. You're installing a catalyst in a way that creates a more efficient system, thus causing less loss of resources, creating a higher capacity. It's reusable in the fact that it's being used by the entire weapon system without being consumed, but it's permenantly tied to that system. You're using it by merging it into the weapon's functionality and process, not randomly waving it over the barrel and hoping something happens because "biology". It makes total sense, I have no idea why you're using one very tight definition, but if I had to guess it would be because AP Bio is the only science you took at that level and you didn't read beyond your textbook on the subject.

syfy-smackdown-350x210.png