Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A New Challenge For Us All !

White_Reaper95

Hey y'all I have been playing Warframe for awhile now and I was thinking we need a new challenge and I think I have that for use all. How about this the Grineer, Corpus, and infested has been the enemy of the Tenno for many years, but I always wondered what if there was an enemy that fights just like the Tenno and I am not talking about the ALDA V mission that has that thing made of Warframe parts but I am thinking about a group of Tenno that went rouge and started fighting for power instead of peace. If the Developers are seeing this I would like for y'all to think about this concept maybe it can start something new and cool that all players would like.

I figure it out and yes it dose deal with the stalker. What if the stalker gain a new ability to corrupt other Warframes and turn them against the Tenno like give the Stalker a background now and let him have his own fraction.

He does have a background. Scan him 3 times.

Or click the spoiler

"Some have walked these desolate worlds while you slept. Some like me. I remember what you did. I remember the day.

The Tenno appeared at the Terminus, gleaming and victorious. Our cold and gold Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds, all at once, the ceremonial Naga drums. A royal salute to the honored Tenno. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. I watched from a distance, with the rest of the low Guardians. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. The Tenno were not stoic and silent, They were waiting. They were poised. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.

When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by Tenno blades. The drums, the Empire, fell silent forever.

Now I hunt, dividing your numbers. Watching from that dark place, cataloging your sins, I am the ghost of retribution. You may forget but you are not innocent."

Edited by ValhaHazred

Stalker is a good guy QQ

Dont blame him

Plot Twist!

(Yes, if you follow the plot, the anti-Tenno would be the good guys, as the Lotus is evil. She sends Tenno out on murder assignments against those who would oppose her, order the deaths of countless to halt the healing of their race, sends Tenno on assignments to gain favor with other groups which we have never met [the council], often assigns kidnappings for interrogations. Also with the Lore offered form the stalker, the Tenno murdered the very ones who sang praises to them and who saw them as loyal warriors to their kingdoms. To kill those who trusted them most, how are the Tenno not the Evil ones?)

Hey y'all I have been playing Warframe for awhile now and I was thinking we need a new challenge and I think I have that for use all. How about this the Grineer, Corpus, and infested has been the enemy of the Tenno for many years, but I always wondered what if there was an enemy that fights just like the Tenno and I am not talking about the ALDA V mission that has that thing made of Warframe parts but I am thinking about a group of Tenno that went rouge and started fighting for power instead of peace. If the Developers are seeing this I would like for y'all to think about this concept maybe it can start something new and cool that all players would like.

fighting for power, or peace is what we already do... So technicly your calling yourself corrupted... because we already do this... We fight for superior gear, and power to destroy our enemies, while at the same time upholding balance which may include gaining more power, or upholding peace... Balance can mean many things that require drastic measures... Such as wiping out an entire kingdom for trying to play God, killing innocent people, oh and trying to control the infested which was the cause of the other two issues.

about the majority of players play their character for power. So the power thing is already there. Remember the Tenno don't talk because you are the Tenno what you say is what he/she says, what you believe is what he/she believes...

I have a question.. What peace has Lotus/Tenno ever brought?

Peace of mind... such as killing Vay Hek... One less issue to worry about.

Every time we kill someone that is a threat to our mysterious balance we remove something that was an issue, and thus bring about peace of mind. Then again we also become a distraction to the grineer, and Corpus allowing normal people who live in this solar system a time of peace till the grineer, and corpus turn to them again for whatever needs they have.

Also as far as im concerned the stalker is the good guy in All of this mess.

Why is that cause he murders people for personal revenge? Or in the best of cases in the name of a dead possibly (likely) oppressive culture? I'm not being sarcastic I see a lot of "stalker is the hero" stuff but no one ever really explains the perspective.