Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7 Is Hereeee

Naked

It's horrible, we've lost all of our mods for our weapons entirely, our warframes no longer have a talent tree so we simply have basic shields and armour and nothing to improve it otherwise, I can't believe what I am seeing...

Did we really lose all our slotted mods?

Yep.

Then again, stuff happens, schedules slip and we line up things that can't be moved. :( We pulled all the things we could but we didn't have a choice (aka stuff paid for in advance) so we have deal. Appreciate your patience as we drive our clown-car around. :)

I hope everything gets fixed soon. Also, will the game be coming to steam?

Haha I WAS RIGHT.

IN YO FACE.

Told ya because they were working over the weekend it'd probably be out Monday aka the Start of the Work week incase any patching needs to be done during the week.

--

But you know, not bragging or anything ;)

Btw... the new update feels like starting from lvl 1 again with 0 mods lol.

Edited by Nokturnal

Welp, my supercharged level 30 Rhino with a full arsenal of potatoed weaponry can't solo a basic mission on Saturn now. I wasn't even able to kill one infested before they destroyed me. I was thinking they were doing away with upgrade trees and would just roll all the bonuses into the weapons as you leveled them, but I was completely wrong. Without mods you're as good as a level 1 Tenno with un-modded, un-levelled weaponry.

Edited by Arrichion

Dude.... we are naked.

Heeeeeeyoooooooo!!!

Yea we basically are all starting at lvl 1 with 0 mods, except we got tons of fusion cores and all our abilities.... minus extra shields, extra runspeed, extra everything else besides our frames 4 abilities.

Also kinda annoyed that you can't stack runspeed mods anymore yet Rhino and Frost still run freakishly slow, I didn't stack runspeed mods on my loki or ash, but Rhino and Frost needed them to keep up with everyone else.

But I'm playing the new tileset and looks great, hats off to the map designers.

Edited by Nokturnal

The new fire/storm palettes have a color thats pretty close to black.

EDIT: But I guess Ice had one close to black too, nevermind!

Everything looks good so far.

Edited by Rayet

I wish I wasn't able to finally login... The changes make me want to just uninstall. Be prepared to drop $50-$100 just to be able to enjoy anything on top of grinding your &#! off for mats. Pay4Fun has now been fully implemented in the most cringeworthy way ever. This card system is laughable and the inventory is still a huge mess. I just looked over the changes, read the changelog and logged out since I have no desire to even play.

I wish I wasn't able to finally login... The changes make me want to just uninstall. Be prepared to drop $50-$100 just to be able to enjoy anything on top of grinding your &#! off for mats. Pay4Fun has now been fully implemented in the most cringeworthy way ever. This card system is laughable and the inventory is still a huge mess. I just looked over the changes, read the changelog and logged out since I have no desire to even play.

+1

Yep.

Then again, stuff happens, schedules slip and we line up things that can't be moved. :( We pulled all the things we could but we didn't have a choice (aka stuff paid for in advance) so we have deal. Appreciate your patience as we drive our clown-car around. :)

As much as the new changes make me physically ill, you bothering to come out and admit that many of the new 'features' suck is like a couple Tums. Just enough to ease the pain...

(for anyone who doesn't know, Tums are a brand of medicine that soothes nauseau)

Edited by NobleHawk