The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has Anybody Tried?: Bastion And Doom 3: Lost Mission.

Revel72

First to Bastion. I just damn love this game it gave me few ideas what are not about the game but gave me ideas to more competitive game modes for our people who are looking for PvP. Bastion is full of great art work, good voice actor and excellent gameplay.

If there is one role playing game what you should try it is this. I recommend highly.

Doom 3: Lost Mission.

Everybody of us knows that Doom 3 was a total flop on the great game sequel. Lost Mission actually were good on my opinion the last boss managed to frighten by running towards me and launching me to air with horns and I landed on the endless pit [Wow... Nice one...] I seriously screamed at the boss when this suddenly decided "You know what I got enough. I will knock you off the @(*()$ arena! Howdy bye bye!" *launches me to air*

Overall the Lost Mission campaign is somewhat nice and somewhat decent. Good marine knows how to save ammo and will be prepared for the last boss easily.

Mostly I suggest everybody who reads this to try Bastion I just played about 2 hours and I just loved it. I was hooked the game is extremely well executed and have to say... I got this from my friend and I have to say. Damn this is a good game.

Try out Bastion everybody and tell your experience about these two if you know them at all.

Bastion is awesome.

I could listen to the Narrator for hours. One commenter on a youtube video said something like "Can I get Ruks to read the phonebook to me?" lol.

But yeah, the gameplay is cool, the Dreams are super-hard and you can control the challenge by invoking the gods at your shrine. The weapon challenges, some of those are hard as hell, others are easy. So many weapon combos, in fact, Ruks has comments about every combination of weapons in the game!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgVajBzT9Lw

There you go. Some of those are awesome.