Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Came In To Thinking: Musket Kind Weapon?

Revel72

I was playing about 2 hours of Skyrim with Musket mod and I was just. Why here is no musket kind weapon? A bit touch from far away high damage one shot one sniper rifle not like vectis actually reloading the weapon by inserting the bullet to barrel. Extremely long barrel for the god like range and damage even what is even higher when on point blank range.

Introducing:

Trennu Tenno designed iron sighted musket. Excellent for taking down high armor enemies or for point blank take downs. Musket for a long time has had been extremely cruel weapon on close range thanks to long barrel.

Stats:

Accuracy: 10.3

Damage: I:100 P: 100 S:100

Magazine: 1

Reload time: 3.75 seconds.

Total amount of ammo able to be carried at once: 72 + 1 what you have already loaded.

Critical hit chance: 39%

Critical hit damage multiplier: 3.4

Good things:

high damage.

Good crit chance.

Good critical hit damage multiplier.

Shot count can be increased by carrying more ammo mod.

Somewhat long reload time doesn't bother you if you pack a good sidearm with burst down attribute.

Lower than average for all around good long range rifle.

Bad things:

One shot. Make it count.

Long reload time.

Sniper rifle standard maxinum ammunition able to be carried will make you worry on making every shot count.

Weapons magazine can not be extended at all.

Critical hit chance can not higher than 80% That means you have chance of 20% that shot will not be critical.

Overall:

Boss killer and mass remover when well placed shot goes through with shred mod.

I hope you will love the weapon and I see you later.

Edited by Revel72

how about a breech loading anti-tank gun? (really big gun with one shot). Since a musket would not have the power, accuracy, or efficiency of modern guns. Unless you really want a gun that loads from the muzzle, in which case no...

Also have you tried the vectis?

Edited by immolator1001

i think i'd rather have a miniaturized cannon than a Musket. a Musket just doesn't seem like it serves a purpose if superior firearms exist. 

i admit, 65 caliber Minié ball's have a f*ckton of punch, but they couldn't hit a person accurately, so no matter how much power you have, it doesn't matter if you can't hit.

Black Powder is also not very controllable, pretty easy to accidentally put in too much and make your gun into a bomb, blah blah.

Seems too similar to the Vectis to me, stats wise. 

Stats of this gun are a bit higher and reload speed of this gun is slower also Vectis magazine is able to be expanded with Wild fire and Magazine warp.

To immolator. I love that weapon but it has become boring.

taiiat. Hmm... Well what about if there have had been remembered these flaws and Tenno a bit modified the weapon?

• 2 months later...

most people on this post are thinking about an actual black powder musket. I think that it could be like a muzzle-loaded railgun or something. While there are superior firearms, nothing beats a 2.5 inch slug going at mach 7 into a body. I'm sure you what you meant by musket was a gun that shot .65 cal balls into people using black powder and a 1 in 3 chance of misfiring or failing, but simply a muzzle loaded weapon using a modified musket loading method

Buffed weapon damage total of 300 damage. Well musket what is 2.5 inch ball what comes with speed of more than two F1 formulas. Check out the musket from Youtube the damage what it looks like is able to be seen from Mythbusters episodes. I need to say that. If you fire a musket on a pig meat like on the Mythbusters. Do you seriously think that Grineer or Corpus would have something to say against that this wouldn't be able to survive from point blank shot?