Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Tennic: The Clan For Casual Players

CannaWhoopazz

Tennic_banner_image3c_zps0de7a101.png

Note: The Dojo is fully constructed with dueling room, parkour course, and all labs with finished research (new research isn't done obviously). We have recently upgraded to a Storm Clan and are actively recruiting for more members. Both newer and veteran players are welcome.

Objectives of The Tennic:

- Utilize our researched technologies to add to our arsenal of weapons

- Allow Tenno fight side by side with others they know and trust, particularly in the Orkin Void and end-game missions

- Provide a "haven" for Tenno to socialize, spend time between missions, duel, etc.

- Promote socialization and utilization of dojo facilities with friendly dueling and parkour

- Expand YOUR weapon collection with a steady stream of Void and Derelict Missions (clan members always have invitation priority)

Joining The Tennic:

- If you are interested in joining this clan, please post in this thread, and I will send you a request. If you prefer, you may also send me a friend request in-game (CannaWhoopazz or audiomarty), or a message to my inbox. Remember if you are currently part of a different clan, I won't be able to invite you until you remove yourself from that clan.

- As mentioned above, there are no requirements to join and the clan has a relaxed, casual atmosphere. We have a lot of full-time students, and I work full time so I understand that real life comes before video games.

- Players with a good sense of humor mixed with a little maturity will find themselves right at home.

Extra Information:

- There is Steam Group, setup for easy communication and planning within the clan.

http://steamcommunit...m/groups/Tennic

- Players who are inactive for over 10 days will be considered for removal from the clan, based on how recently they've joined, how active they are in general, etc. (Please note: Removal is absolutely not automatic! This is still a casual gameplay clan.)

TL:DR

Clan name: Tennic

Current Size: Storm

Contact for clan admission: CannaWhoopazz, nbbmo, or jameSPYder 

Edited by CannaWhoopazz

I'd like to join, IGN: d3ming

I just started playing during xmas break but have logged over 30h already!  Would love to play with more folks and start doing more end game content.  I'll message you in game as well, thanks!

Hey guys! I would like to join your clan. I'm new to this game, been playing for some days so far. I'm looking for a group to play with, I couldn't socialize with anyone yet, so if you could add me I'd be very happy. I'll help with anything, if I can...