Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban On Conclave

-CM-Saymus

I was dueling a vauban on dojo, and he was casting bastille + vortex, and i could barely move. It was crazy, that thing should get nerf for conclave. The only warframe that can move and attack freely against that, is valkyr with hysteria probably.

Surprisingly not even hysteria saves you from the vortex, just makes you float up and be unable to move until the vortex or your hysteria end, whichever ends first declares the winner at that point.

well rhino iron skin and frost globe are still pretty good

And snowglobe is useless currently, go try it sometime.. it can take damage and take very little to be near instantly destroyed.

well rhino iron skin and frost globe are still pretty good

Iron Skin might be good in a conclave below 500, but it doesn't do much beyond that.

Trinity Link is much more dangerous.

As for Globe, seems like you can destroy it.

@OP

Vauban might be expecting some adjustments for PvP. But the fact that you need to be in "close" range for his powers to be effective, might be the reason why they aren't adjusted. Same goes to Trinity Link.

@OP

Vauban might be expecting some adjustments for PvP. But the fact that you need to be in "close" range for his powers to be effective, might be the reason why they aren't adjusted. Same goes to Trinity Link.

Range isnt an issue if you have over extended. Especially with Trinity.

@Ephesus

Indeed, it's not an issue in an actual battle. I'm just saying that the reason why they didn't nerf Link for the conclave can still be the fact that it only works in a certain range. But, I'd prefer if they made its range shorter in PvP.