Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rng Trully Is Hateful.

Mrevasivepants

This must be like the 10000th RNG hate post here, but seriously, since 18 december i've been trying to get a platinum coupon for me to use it at least 50~75%, today it's 31st december and i only got a 20% platinum reward 2 days ago, when i had to skip 1 day to reset the chances of me getting a coupon and i still only got it on the 4th day and it was a lazy 20% off coupon.

No seriously, i'm all for spending money (not to say wasting) on the game, i want to contribute, but with these prices i can't buy anything without feeling rewarded, and RNG makes it really, but really hard for me to buy platinum.

I'm not going to ask for a platinum coupon, as i would've if i handn't read the part that "No staff will hand willingly give you a platinum coupon, only throught login rewards", but seriously, RNG has brought much hate and now on this :/
This also affects the number of orokin catalyst/reactors blueprints i get from the login reward, i play this for 1 year darn it and you know how many times i got one of those? 1. freakin 1.

*Sigh* If i'm not getting a Platinum coupon, at least fix the RNG, not saying that the DE's are doing a terrible job, en contraire, they're doing a great job, a game with this development and such features and it's free to play? i wouldn't mind paying 20 euros to buy warframe and play it for ever. But seriously, RNG needs a change, i'm not the only one who feels like this :/

Edited by Mrevasivepants

Remember that the Devs don't have to give coupons out.

Also, I am not always fond of RnG not giving me the Neural Sensors for the past months, although the Orokin Cell spam made me shut it.

Anyways, don't forget RnG when I had to go get a BP for Frost Prime for sevral months, as I join right after the event.

Remember that the Devs don't have to give coupons out.

Also, I am not always fond of RnG not giving me the Neural Sensors for the past months, although the Orokin Cell spam made me shut it.

Anyways, don't forget RnG when I had to go get a BP for Frost Prime for sevral months, as I join right after the event.

^

That's why i didn't ask for one, because they don't have to. What they do have to do is to fix the numbers of RnG for your reason as well and also past ones, ESPECIALLY the Orokin void prizes table.

To this day I stil don't have the frost prime system bluprints TAT or banshee helmet. Or ember prime blueprint helmet or chassis and my list goes on....RNG....what did I ever do to u to hate me so much....its not like I was looking at your sister or anything( at least I think so).

Edited by asiveni

OH! those, well unfortunetly, i cant use paypal, or credit card, that's why i rely throught steam, and i pay everything that involves games with the money i put on steam, so Amazon, Gamestop (and there's no such thing as gamestop in portugal, only in the capital of the country) are a no no for me.

And yes, there are packages on steam, that are 50% off, but even those dont even pay off.

Edited by Mrevasivepants

RNG is like the flooding of the great rivers.  It cares not for you, it cares not for anything.  For some it brings pain and misery for other it bring joy and sustenance.

Rail not against RNG for you wail against a force of nature that knows nothing, feels nothing, and simply is.  To be angry towards such a thing is to be angry against the flood, you change nothing but are weary none the less.