The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ugliest Warframe In Your Opinion ?

Zoliru

This thread surprises me, Minky says all of his primes look the S#&$. Maybe Minky needs to take criticism for once. Some of the designs just don't work with everything.  You would think for 75 plat they would offer better helmet varieties for someone like loki and their would be only 1 (2 max) syandayas that actually looked good on a frame. dun be lazy.

I like most of the frames but i hate how mags alt helms look and the prime one is not my cup of tea but it reminds me of steam punk which i also appreciate (but dont use.) As it was said most can look well with decent coloring and at times using a skin.

- Nova with the Quantum helmet. Damn volcano conehead. It's hideous.

- Vauban with the Esprit helmet. Damn backwards octopus moustache. It's hideous.

- Excalibur with the Stalker helmet. Damn nightmare material. It's terrifying.

- Volt with the Storm helmet. Damn velociraptor with ears. It's hideous.

Edited by SortaRandom

Valkyr: her default helm is just, ugh, i feel like she is missing half of her face >_>

I'm pretty sure that one was intentional. Concerning the experiments the Corpus executed on her &#! (lol) I'm pretty sure her head wasn't gonna leave unscathed.

Whoever says Nyx is ugly....She's just too sexy for you.... >:(

I mean look at *ahem* *ahem* Rhino's underarmo...penis...

Lol...I was playing with my best friend and I was Rhino and I said "He wait...Stop...Look what I have handing out." My best friend then said "Oooooh...God...Guilmon why?!".

Nova and her incredible neck, Vauban and his nipples and trainface, Banshee and her... well, everything.

Mainly Banshee. She wears a piece of a satellite dish on her head and has a weird pointy-growth-thing on her shoulder and her rear. Her feet are like windscreen wipers and her knees and elbows are probably just twigs.

Wow, not a lot of people seem to like Banshee.

When I joined the game, Banshee was one of my favourites in terms of appearance. The sideways crest helmet, her thinness, and the cruel appearance of the face of her helmet gives her that creepy evil ruler-of-darkness-lady appearance, which I thought was pretty awesome. I mean, come on, banshee. They're creepy and evil creatures, and she nailed creepy and evil perfectly while looking undeniably badass.

Still among my favourites to this day.

Edited by SortaRandom

Loki or Rhino are tied for first.

Loki's just..well, look at him. He's a cracked hammerhead shark with jester pants on. Even his avatar picture looks kinda derp.

Rhino just isn't my thing at all. I've never liked bulky characters - especially when I'm playing a NINJA-ESQUE GAME.

Oberon, the F*** were they thinking about his body and armor proportions. At least the other frames have their entire bodies look right, while Oberon has this thick gut, huge pauldrons but the weirdest lanky arms and legs. Nekros has very slim arms and legs but his look fits. But for Oberon? Well...I basically dont play him anymore cause I can't get over his body.