Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

C'mon, Really?

KingOfNightmare

Since the harvester update , everyone is playing with grineer and the sedna and europe invasions will be eternals!
I don't think the harvester seeks who play with grineer in the invasion mission, and my case will prove it.
I'm a corpus fan , in the gravidus dilemma i fought with corpus with 124 mission with them .Never played grineer on event or invasion. The day before the harvester update (detron drop) i was playing  a survival vs infested (helping corpus on venus ,e gate) AND suddenly the  light flickered (i was happy because i need despair blueprint from stalker [that son of a good woman didn't drop it yet!]).
But after the third  light's flick ,the first message appears and... a zanuka immage with "..." figured out.
Now explain me why , why me? a corpus fan .
After there was the update 11.5.5. , according to the forum post who encoutered the grey zanuka where playing against the corpus and fighting with grineer on invasions allert , so i tried to revert my score on the sedna invasion making 10 grineer mission , but nothing, no more harvester for me
The point is : let corpus win this two invasion! i'm waiting my 3 orokin cell too far!
p.s. in the survival i was with a formed rhino and a formed penta , both of them at the level 28 when the harvy appared ( at the begining of the mission they where only level 19 LOL)
maybe the chance of encounter it's determinated from the level of the weapons and warframe
Edited by KingOfNightmare

Since there is no grineer hunter. Harvester would have to randomly go after anyone to be fair. I would hope it does become faction specific later on though.

And DE said it would monitor the new invasion missions and it should be pretty obvious to them the threshold for completion is too high. That or they need to add a momentum mechanic.

If only warframe community wouldn't go crazy over every new weapon...

they whine that that's a lot of farming, even though these supe rare things are not even meant to be farmed

What else are we supposed to do. All there is to do is to collect warframes, mods and weapons. Occasionally pushing yourself in survival and defence against the mind-numbingly boring AI.

If only warframe community wouldn't go crazy over every new weapon...

they whine that that's a lot of farming, even though these supe rare things are not even meant to be farmed

The people who have played this game for a while are starved since they already have everything so of course they will want to get their hands on it, also no weapon should ever be borderline unobtainable in a game its insane.

Edited by Zulaica

Team Greed says that you should go for what ever rewards are better.

In the case where the rewards are even, it is personal choice as picking a side to back is kinda silly.

however with this new development Team Greed officially endorses the following secondary decision point:

If the rewards are equal and you do not yet have a Detron back the Grineer as you may have opportunity to get it.

In this light the actions of the people in the current contested system are perfectly rational and fully endorsed by Team Greed.

Go forth and gather thy best rewards bathed in the blood of thy foes and, as always, GO TEAM GREED!