The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Crasing Issue (11.52 To 11.56)

siy202

Hopefully this latest update made crashing less possible.

Good joke, did you read it in the changelog?

By the way, no they din't fix anything that was just to say "Yes we're concerned, now stop sdending reports because you make our head hurt"

I have the same problem. Ever since 11.5 The game crashes randomly and it mostly happens when Lotus tries to speak, but not exclusively then. It even crashed once when I paused the game during a solo run and left the computer for a few minutes. :(

Same here: Sudden loss of fps then crash. I crash on any random missions, except defense. Anything else is pretty much unplayable. 4 out of 5 boss runs - crash, 4 out of 5 other mission runs - crash, 5 out of 5 Void mission runs (except void defense) - crash. I tried to verify integrity of the game cash on steam - it always says 38 files are failed to validate and ALWAYS downloads 3,3 gb. Veryfication from the game launcher doesn't do anything. Game crashes for about 2 weeks now. Btw I have another problem as well: reset of any changes I make after I do something like going to store, I think. So I found a solution - I re-log in in the game after any change I make to weapons or warframes - that way it saves changes for me.

I tried to change my game settings as well. Like disabling multi-treading, but it doesn help with anything.

Do you guys think the next update will possibly help us out or is the game is done for us and DE will ignore our issue? Maybe I need to come back in like 2 years and see if after the bunch of updates it is finally working for me...

Btw what are your Video cards? Mine is Nvidia GeForce 8800 GTS. I know it is old, but it still runs almost every game on a decent settings (most of the time on highest) no problem. Maybe we have some common hardware issues here? I doubt that, but who knows?

Same here. Before 11.5.3 i could play this game without any problems ( i dont count random isolated crashes that were my fault ) on about 40 fps. Then patch came and my game gone crazy, stuttering and crashing.

I know its not my hardware because i can run most of new games on mid to high settings with solid fps and i was running same mission before and after 11.5.3. Minutes before patch was implemented. Difference in game performance after the patch is that game became almost unplayable.