The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[4 15 15] Au Manic Grineer[]

WERElektro

Now that your name is brought attention to;

do you turn into sandrock at midnight while the moon is full?

Loving the art, by the way. I didn't say that earlier.

I sure do :D

And thank you!

He won't even notice me ;~;

Okay I gotta stop before I derail the thread xD

Don't worry... y know... I think the Corpus aren't that emotional / I guess feelings aren't important to their kind.

If all your life / culture is about is profit, feelings , or showing feelings, such as affection might be considered a weakness. I could imagine that they consider "emotions" to be something bad... something that gets in the way when all you should care about is money.

And this thread is free to derail if it wants to.

It started with a bodybuilder Lotus. This thread is nonsense.

Edited by WEREsandrock

Hmmm... headcanon accepted.

giphy.gif

That is an amazing looking Volt Prime :D

Thank you! :)

As someone who mains Volt... I will give it an 13/10. I HOPE this happens.

Thx!

I also mainly play Volt.... which sure gets me a lot of hate - Such a underappreciated Warframe.

And Volt prime has to happen... someday.... The next Prime warframe is going to be female though (I hope it's Saryn or Nyx)... and after that... might be Volt prime (besides Ash prime or Vauban Prime).

• 3 weeks later...

Volt Prime !

Einde love.

Einde wants.

GIB IT TO EINDE !!!

You shall have it :3

So you don't want him to look as glorius as Loki Prime?I don't say it's bad, just a thought.

Mhm... That's a good point. I might change it after all :<

The Volt Prime you are requesting crit for: Is it meant to be a part of your AU designs or a part of the canon universe? My crit would be different depending on which of these is your goal.

hmm... He's Not part of my AU redesigns, that's for sure.

I'd rather say canon, even though I know that, design wise, it wouldn't fit in the game (except for the helmet..maybe?) ... maybe I should've looked up references ..

Yeah, references can go a long way!

I'm trying to understand the design language for Tenno as well, a few things I'm picking up from my studies are surface treatment and level of detail. For example, on Loki Prime, the gold always reads as gold metal or slightly less gold paint, the darker areas tend to read more like musculature, and the white/cream carapace layer tends to read a lot like sea mammal skin, with slightly bulbous shapes and fine creases about its surface. 

There are also lots of smaller details that frame the larger volumes to define edges, trim lines, and add more interest to the silhouette.

I think that if you look at the design more like a living creature, rather than a metal skin, it may help you fit it better into the Tenno design language.

Warframe y so complicated  o ^ o

Yeah, references can go a long way!

I'm trying to understand the design language for Tenno as well, a few things I'm picking up from my studies are surface treatment and level of detail. For example, on Loki Prime, the gold always reads as gold metal or slightly less gold paint, the darker areas tend to read more like musculature, and the white/cream carapace layer tends to read a lot like sea mammal skin, with slightly bulbous shapes and fine creases about its surface. 

There are also lots of smaller details that frame the larger volumes to define edges, trim lines, and add more interest to the silhouette.

I think that if you look at the design more like a living creature, rather than a metal skin, it may help you fit it better into the Tenno design language.

Warframe y so complicated  o ^ o

Hey thx for the advice!

I'll make sure to pay more attention to the surfaces.

Much skill, much envy, so amazing, wow. 

Seriously though loving the volt prime stuff, now you officially have my attention.

*Watches thread*

Oh_623a70_2287827.jpg

Ty XD

Your volt prime concept looks great, can't wait to see more from you.

Thank you! :)