Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finding Out How To Spawn The Harvester

Zulaica

Question

So we've nailed down a few things about him but there is still much to know, if you have any sort of substantial evidence please post so.

Primes increase chances of finding Harvester
Being involved in the Gradivus Dillema increases the chances of spawning it (This should be self explanatory players that registered after the event are having as much luck as those who supported the Grineer or Corpus full and through during it)
Specific weapons increase chances of spawning Harvester
Planets have higher chances of spawning Harvester (As long as its a Corpus mission he can spawn)
Being in a mission from the start of it increases the chances of spawning Harvester
Low level weapons/frames increase chances of spawning Harvester (Likely has nothing to do with loadouts)
Corpus defense has highest chances of spawning Harvester (Apparently not true, he spawns on any Corpus mission after 240 seconds after spawning it seems)
Having both a Stalker mark and Harvester mark spawns the Harvester ???
Killing Alad V gives death mark to spawn Harvester ???
Other Corpus bosses besides Alad V give a death mark to spawn the Harvester ???
Nef.Anyo is a Harvester mark trigger ???
Highest chances of finding Harvester are on invasions against Corpus ✓(Confirmed on Livestream 20 that it is triggered by supporting Grineer)
You get a email in your inbox when you have a mark ✓
If you have anything you would like to add or confirm/deconfirm please feel free to post it.
TL:DR Support grineer until you get a email but be aware that the probabilities are butchered for the Harvester to appear according to the people on the Livestream
Edited by Zulaica

Ok I have a message from Alad saying I will make a great addition etc.

I have a stalker message saying my actions have consequences ...

Does this mean that the harvester will now finally spawn or is there still some other trigger that I have yet to activate?

Thx

Just do corpus missions. You have a chance of getting a Harvester spawn if you have a mark.

Ok thx.  Is there a particular gear setup or ranking I shouldn't exceed.  My frames and weapons are pretty built up at this time but I could throw on some weak secondary and melee.

I am doing Io runs because they are fast and easy.  Should I be doing a different planet or mission type?

Ok thx.  Is there a particular gear setup or ranking I shouldn't exceed.  My frames and weapons are pretty built up at this time but I could throw on some weak secondary and melee.

I am doing Io runs because they are fast and easy.  Should I be doing a different planet or mission type?

Equipment rankings have nothing to do with harvester Spawn rate. But bring at least one powerful weapon to kill Harvester easily. 

Had him spawn twice today, bother times were right at the end of the mission (Corpus tile-set invasion). People were already sitting at extraction and had to pull them out. Current count: twice in the middle of a mission, twice near the end. No idea if this is a timing thing or not.

Had him spawn twice today, bother times were right at the end of the mission (Corpus tile-set invasion). People were already sitting at extraction and had to pull them out. Current count: twice in the middle of a mission, twice near the end. No idea if this is a timing thing or not.

For the mission where Harvey spawned in late, how long were you in the mission before he spawned?

For the mission where Harvey spawned in late, how long were you in the mission before he spawned?

We were blasting through them pretty fast, best guess would be 5-7 minutes.

Also haven't really been actively farming him. While I may have done all the invasions against corpus, I've never really exceeded the required reward quota (5)

Edited by RoXst3R

We were blasting through them pretty fast, best guess would be 5-7 minutes.

Also haven't really been actively farming him. While I may have done all the invasions against corpus, I've never really exceeded the required reward quota (5)

Hmm, that's odd. The player reports I've seen say that Harvester can only spawn in during the first 4 minutes. Or maybe you actually did get the mission done in 4 minutes, because when I speedrun an invasion, it never takes more than 5 minutes. Even when I'm running solo.  

Edited by Plasmaface

Hmm, that's odd. The player reports I've seen say that Harvester can only spawn in during the first 4 minutes. Or maybe you actually did get the mission done in 4 minutes, because when I speedrun an invasion, it never takes more than 5 minutes. Even when I'm running solo.  

The time spent in the missions is a guess, but was certainly not aiming at speed running them.

I've gotta lucky off of others marks, but I've had mine since the email system went into play, is it RNG? Also, are Marks based off of RNG or just spawns?

I believe marks come from helping the Grineer in invasions. I think it requires you to do 5 runs on a node, but don't quote me on that. When you have a mark, there is a very small(5%) chance for Harvester to attack you each time you do a Corpus mission. When he comes for you, the mark is deleted regardless of who emerges victorious from the encounter. 

Edited by Plasmaface

I played 9 straight hours killing corpus last night and no sight of the harvester. I have NEVER seen him and i play everyday. I see all these people finding him 4 and 5 times in a 2 hour span. So my question is. What am I doing wrong? I have the message from allad V. I do EVERY invasion against the corpus. Then i move to jupiter to IO and to eris for xini. I play with other players to increase my chances for his spawn. How is it possible to play 9 hours with not one spawn? I found 2 other people that are mastery 14 that have never seen him either. Could this be a glitch or something??? idk seems rediculous... Getting kinna sick to death of this game @(*()$ me over time and time again. 

I played 9 straight hours killing corpus last night and no sight of the harvester. I have NEVER seen him and i play everyday. I see all these people finding him 4 and 5 times in a 2 hour span. So my question is. What am I doing wrong? I have the message from allad V. I do EVERY invasion against the corpus. Then i move to jupiter to IO and to eris for xini. I play with other players to increase my chances for his spawn. How is it possible to play 9 hours with not one spawn? I found 2 other people that are mastery 14 that have never seen him either. Could this be a glitch or something??? idk seems rediculous... Getting kinna sick to death of this game @(*()$ me over time and time again. 

Interesting.... I'm Mastery 14 and I can't get him to spawn for me either.  I have seen him twice, but he was on other people.  I play every day, for hours per day, do every invasion, kill tons of bosses, basically every day is a kill corpus day, and I have never even gotten the marked message.  My buddy who plays here and there just messaged me "First invasion mission and I got marked."  Grrrrrr!!!!!!!  Hahaha. 

It showed up while I was leveling up my new Vauban. Needless to say, it took me to pound town. And the escape mission itself was a pain because I was only level five running through it.

Am I the only one who doesn't want it snooping around?

Edited by Magnanimous_Max