Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finding Out How To Spawn The Harvester

Zulaica

Question

So we've nailed down a few things about him but there is still much to know, if you have any sort of substantial evidence please post so.

Primes increase chances of finding Harvester
Being involved in the Gradivus Dillema increases the chances of spawning it (This should be self explanatory players that registered after the event are having as much luck as those who supported the Grineer or Corpus full and through during it)
Specific weapons increase chances of spawning Harvester
Planets have higher chances of spawning Harvester (As long as its a Corpus mission he can spawn)
Being in a mission from the start of it increases the chances of spawning Harvester
Low level weapons/frames increase chances of spawning Harvester (Likely has nothing to do with loadouts)
Corpus defense has highest chances of spawning Harvester (Apparently not true, he spawns on any Corpus mission after 240 seconds after spawning it seems)
Having both a Stalker mark and Harvester mark spawns the Harvester ???
Killing Alad V gives death mark to spawn Harvester ???
Other Corpus bosses besides Alad V give a death mark to spawn the Harvester ???
Nef.Anyo is a Harvester mark trigger ???
Highest chances of finding Harvester are on invasions against Corpus ✓(Confirmed on Livestream 20 that it is triggered by supporting Grineer)
You get a email in your inbox when you have a mark ✓
If you have anything you would like to add or confirm/deconfirm please feel free to post it.
TL:DR Support grineer until you get a email but be aware that the probabilities are butchered for the Harvester to appear according to the people on the Livestream
Edited by Zulaica

You can actually have the first flash standing at the spawn point.

Once you've got it, you have to move one room ahead: in Io use the elevator, in Xini go in the next room....but no, you don't have to start the mission.

Thanks for the clarification.

I appreciate where DE was coming from by implementing this change, but we won't resort to this stupid farming technique if we had any better means to get Detron.

And by stupid I mean extremely boring that the only thing that ever came close in my experience was the MUD grinding days.

Edited by Buyao

Hopefully they will talk about it in the livestream and not simply coward down and let it go. They mentioned it in community hot topics, they know what we want, they know what we are going thru, yet they decide to screw our only way of efficiently farming without announcing it, making all of this even more disgusting.

If they do not mention anything in livestream, they will have some dollars missing in their pockets next month compared to other months.

If they didn't want us to do this stupid grinding they shouldn't have hidden a item behind a wall of RNG in the first place.

What I don't get is why have they divided the weapon in 3 parts.

After a lot of time they've been convinced that warframe parts needed a 100% drop chance from bosses and they made it.

Now instead they put this weapon which is totally rng based, back to old days.

I mean, if the BP was the only thing required it would have been still quite hard to obtain, way harder than any other weapon in the game except for stalker ones. So I'm asking myself, why?? Was this really needed?

I hope they realize that no matter how rare they intend an item to be, there will always be players willing to do whatever it takes to grind it.

Funny thing is, Detron have the same damage as a Bronco (And a regular one!!) only it is Radiation instead of Physical damage.

Edited by RexSol

Wait, so does stand in the beginning of Io or Xini still work? or are we forced to start the mission before checking spawn?

As far as i know, you can wait once you leave the starting spawning point (I.E. take the elevator in Io), walk around and loot some crates or whatever... You don't have to start the mission.

Edited by RexSol

As far as i know, you can wait once you leave the starting spawning point (I.E. take the elevator in Io), walk around and loot some crates or whatever... You don't have to start the mission.

So what you mean is waiting directly @ the spawn will not work anymore?

Yes it will work, you'll notice the light flickering but only once.

Then move to the next room, before the stairs and there Harvester will spawn.

You don't have to go even close to the pod..

Gotcha, thats how I got it to work before the 11.6 update. I though they patched it or something.

So what you mean is waiting directly @ the spawn will not work anymore?

It will work, both stalker and zanuka have phases before appearing, you will need to move 1 room ahead to actually spawn them, if the first light flicker appeared.

So after the new StalkerHunter count it says: "Stalker either arrived or never will"

Does it this means that if somehow you did not see the "flashes" while happening and you can miss it by accidently aborting the mission? Or will the StalkerHunter still alert you if you're being targeted

Does we know how to get Harverster mark?

Its all just speculation, we might be completely wrong. But we think you have to get a stalker death mark, and then a second harvester mark by killing a corpus boss, Nef-Anyo seems to work. I don't know, but we try the best we can with what we have, i just try to replicate what seems to work so far. Yesterday i got 6 encounters by killing Phorid then Nef-Anyo and waiting in Io - Jupiter. Today i had 1 harvester encounter in Io, and 1 Stalker encounter to avenge Kril (that i've killed days ago) in Xini.