Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There Should Be A "event" Badge For Beta Testers?

Frayu1600

Hello everybody, I am a Warframe beta tester. Today I asked myself, why isn't there a event badge for closed beta testers, which says that the player is playing Warframe since the closed beta. You did this with the founder packs, why don't you do the same thing to closed beta testers? Thank you.

Hello everybody, I am a Warframe beta tester. Today I asked myself, why isn't there a event badge for closed beta testers, which says that the player is playing Warframe since the closed beta. You did this with the founder packs, why don't you do the same thing to closed beta testers? Thank you.

You guys got Lato Vandal... i'd say that's better than some badge.

Lato Vandal, Braton Vandal - you got your answer. We- closed beta testers - got this.

However, a badge would also be a good idea. I won't always run with my Vandals, but I can always have my badge.

Or maybe a syandana?

To be honest, you don't see any tester using those no more.

Lato Vandal, Braton Vandal - you got your answer. We- closed beta testers - got this.

However, a badge would also be a good idea. I won't always run with my Vandals, but I can always have my badge.

Or maybe a syandana?

Some of us didnt get braton vandal because we couldnt get on at the time, and they have talked about doing this before but I never heard anything definitive about that. A badge would be nice, a syandana would be awesome.

You guys got Lato Vandal... i'd say that's better than some badge.

The lato vandal pretty much sucks, it looks cool but its stats are rather pathetic for late game enemies.

Yes, a syandana would be great. Or a badge...Or an helmet? Perhaps a warframe?

Closest thing we potentially got to a "beta" warframe was Excalibur Prime. I'd still rather have the badge. Much less likely to cause people to throw a fit.