Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition To Impliment Heavy Impact Into Excalibur's Super Jump

Kuboy

I believe they nerfed heavy impact because people were abusing it because it was based off of "fall time" and not "height." 

I think they fixed that issue but they haven't buffed heavy impacts damage. I was hoping they would take another look at heavy impact -currently no one uses it. 

I put Hi on my Excal just as an extra. I discovered this however. When you jump+melee an opponent using an Orthos or any other weapon, you continues on with the combo, but at the time you are about to umm.. Ghandalf-stomping like thingy the Orthos, charge it, and sometimes HI activates. Idk if this is a bug or a glitch but I've experimented with it a few times and worked but not 100%. Perhaps someone else can confirm this. (you get what I mean right? =.=)

When I think of power/abilities that were just a bad ideia or are the worst ideia yet, exca super jump is one of them.

More then sure that he should have heavy impact on his build, but more concerning, he should have an actual good power, that one is a joke, fun, but so useless.