The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] New Faction: Space Pirates

Vard

Cyborg+Development.jpg

Dear god this is awesome. Perfect look for a rogue grineer clone. Who said they couldn't go pirate?

I love the details, all those pockets and tools make him look like an engineer. Would be really nice to see someone like this in the game.

Well done if you did it, looks great. Although a bit too "Grineery" perhaps? :x

That what I worried about (being too grineery)  - and sadly no, I didn't do it. a friend did. .Though i could try replicating some more in that vein if anyone was interested. 

More like this

bulletstorm_space_pirates_by_johnmccambr

Yes, this. These pirates are a great example for what they should resemble in Warframe. Make a hybrid of EVAtemplar117's pirates and Bulletstorm pirates and you make front page

Introduce these Space Pirates as random chance occurances in Alert Missions. Add an operation involving the pirates, unlock pirate "islands" in each system and ships that randomly show up in systems at the conclussion of Operation Treasure Raid. Islands can only be accessed if you destroy a pirate ship in that area.

i like your art but i don't think its piratey enough, to me it seems more like rough colonist. 

not saying mine is any better

eh, just a difference in opinion, though the rouge colonist look is because I consider the pirates to be rouge colonist.

btw, I think your arts plenty good aswell :)