Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Metaphysics: Seizure Time!

hyperkayak

When infested that hit things (like chargers) hit ANYTHING that's not you, the screen shakes like crazy.
The shaking (shakeage?) is actually MORE severe when you're NOT the one getting hit.

zampel:
Corpus mook standing close to me (but probably outside of Galatine range) gets wailed on by charger, while I'm trying to snipe Mr. toxic tentaclerapist. Without moving, the shot misses with me having the crosshair right on his face.
So not only does the shaking shake your vision, it also MOVES your camera for you. How helpful.

Also works on defense artifacts, for happy fun seizure time 2: the crazy.

Unfortunately, the screenshake is somehow related to the recoil system (one of the DE staff said it, forgot who he is). DE already lessened the shake on previous hotfixes (forgot which one), the shake before that was more awful than the current one.

For instance, a Fragor swing that happened a few hundred meters from you would still affect your whole screen, with the same effect as it would right next to you that could give some people a severe headache.

Also, sentinels need some sort of de-stupidizing.
It should try to stay out of AoE DoTs, even if it means backing up 1 meter.
I like meleeing toxic ancients. I don't like sentinels dying in less than 2 seconds even on low level missions with hi-level sentinels.
And DON'T try to solve it with a mod. That NEVER works.

• 2 weeks later...

Can we have please the option of excluding "friendly" corpus/grineer troops from infested outbreak missions?

1. Because of them getting pummeled to death takes FOREVER and DISALLOWS AIMING for you. And ONLY for you.
2. Because of Bombards' and Napalms' explosion animations taking FOREVER to clear up, completely BLOCKING VISION for you. And ONLY for you.