Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dont Even Think About Nerfing Twin Viper Wraiths

PookieNumnums

Seriously,

This event was out for 2 weeks or so wasnt it?

IF THAT WAS TOO LONG FOR YOU TO:

find the plants for antitoxins

lurk in recruiting long enough to find a ride to a vermillion run

con a friend into carrying you

TOO BAD

Im really lookin forward to these potentially end game weapons. I carried some clannies. Carried some randoms..

I EARNED them.

DONT, TOUCH THEM, after you give them to us!

THALL SHALL NOT NERF!

Edited by T4LCOMX

Im the international representative for anti-nerf policies in awesome games that involve ninjas

IRANPAGTIN for short

Theres no way that an international society that prevents nerfs for games that involve ninjas exist, and im pretty sure from that acronym, IRANPAGTIN, that hes a terrorist and here to destroy warframe.

Aside from that, yea don't nerf twin wraith vipers, thats the equivalent of saying you getting a brakk for doing 100 invasion missions, and then nerf it so that its weaker than a similar weapon that isn't limited.

I don't know if I'm paranoid or something but I why do I have the feeling that this weapon will be the first exclusive weapon of its kind to suck badly.Why do I feel that this will turn out to be a disappointment haha.

Everyone expects for yet another overpowered weapon.Can't help but to expect to be trolled.

honestly, why does DE release awesome weapons and then nerf them in the first place?

they have the ability to test out all possibilities using an in house server or something and then release it to the live game.

Because People with Calculators are always able to find a way to break something that they did not foresee happening.

Or you know, there's always that option that I just couldn't find the plants and that I couldn't connect to anyone doing a vermillion run, and I was working for half the event, and warframe had to update several times. You know. It's not like it's possible someone was actually prevented from getting the reward.

Besides, if it really is OP, then yes. it'll need a rebalance, probably in the nerf department. Probably along the lines of a range nerf or something to bring them back into their intended role. CQC powerhouses with horrible accuracy and ammo efficiency to limit long-range or mid-range use.

Or you know, there's always that option that I just couldn't find the plants and that I couldn't connect to anyone doing a vermillion run, and I was working for half the event, and warframe had to update several times. You know. It's not like it's possible someone was actually prevented from getting the reward.

You still have time, there is still over 12hrs and people are spamming recruit looking for others to help them with last minute runs.

honestly, why does DE release awesome weapons and then nerf them in the first place?

they have the ability to test out all possibilities using an in house server or something and then release it to the live game.

I thought this was their test server..

Edited by Makya