Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7 Is A Victory For The Tenno

alif3

Update 7 is really awesome so far

-new maps soo sexy

-new mod system while confusing at fist adds alot of depth to the game and you start snowballing pretty fast once you start getting them

-bow really sweet(needs a little tweaking maybe a fix that allows you to un-nock an arrow)

-new frames feel much different from the other ones

-overall a new experience

-difficulty is really nice

things that need some work

-credit system

-paris bugs

-"heavy" enemies are realllly strong now maybe a nerf to their shields or something since their damage and health is so high

-some visual things need patching in particular ive noticed that those containers that you bust open have soeme wierd visual effects at an distance except up close and bloom has gotten a little wierd with its color alteration

this update has really reenergized me, i feel excited to get home and play once again, i dont feel like im really grinding any more

oh ya forgot the new defense mission on europa is so epic love the map and the concept btw great place to farm for mods if you can get a few competent friends into a party of at least 3

keep up the good work

The Tenno are now weak as all hell. Victory!

My caracters arent weak , they have all 4 power at start ;) and i can equip any given mods from the get go this is not what i call weak ;)

This update is a big win to me as well overall few flaws but still way better than the previous very exploitable easymode build

Edited by jaywalker
Removed personal insult

How is having such low hp and shields not being weak? It makes playing alone inpossible with just 100 energy and somehow my Ash's bladestorm requires more than 100 energy since i can't use it now... I won't argue that the update is good, cause it is, but still there's a lot more things in need of improvement:

- Stealth is still broken.

- Blocking doesn't give that "feel" that your blocking, yet.

- You die almost instantly if your unlucky enough to run into a bunch of enemies alone and if your unlucky enought to not get any decent mods (casual players get slapped in the face by this).

- I saw people with loads of credits saying the new system wasn't that bad, but people like me that don't play that often once again get slapped in the face and prices get utterly absurd.

I like your name troll:D

No trolling involved. I'm glad that you can read my name however.

I've been playing this on and off (Typically off now) for a while now. I still have great interest in where this game goes, good or bad, since it is all a lesson in game development as far as I'm concerned.

I feel like this update was pretty weak and I'm not seeing anything to make me want to stop lurking and play more. I'm going to be paying closer attention to the forums for a bit now while the update settles in - once people grind some maybe it'll turn out this update wasn't the giant nerf nuke it appears to be at first glance.

The only seriously neat parts of this update for me have been the Bow and maybe Banshee (That frame does look rather nice.)

But I can't see either of those giving me a reason to put hours into the game like I did a while ago.

Edited by Blatantfool

No trolling involved. I'm glad that you can read my name however.

I've been playing this on and off (Typically off now) for a while now. I still have great interest in where this game goes, good or bad, since it is all a lesson in game development as far as I'm concerned.

I feel like this update was pretty weak and I'm not seeing anything to make me want to stop lurking and play more. I'm going to be paying closer attention to the forums for a bit now while the update settles in - once people grind some maybe it'll turn out this update wasn't the giant nerf nuke it appears to be at first glance.

The only seriously neat parts of this update for me have been the Bow and maybe Banshee (That frame does look rather nice.)

But I can't see either of those giving me a reason to put hours into the game like I did a while ago.

I really like the concepts here but the execution left something to be desired like whoa, and some of the things just scream "rushed" like the total lack of levelup bonuses outside of more Potato Juice (I am now calling mod energy potato juice) or the janky stamina use/damage reduction ratio of blocking.

Really there's a lot of good intentions, and I appreciate that DE is willing to throw away systems to build better foundations, but update 7 has fallen way short of its potential IMO.

I haven't been able to enjoy many of the changes. My framerate is anywhere from half to 1/3 of what it was before patch. I'll try to turn off all the visual settings. But it used to be smooth with everything on. =/ Took me a while to understand the new mod system (no in game explaination of anything. I've thought from the beginning that you shouldn't have to search forums to be clear on mods and stats). But I'm liking what I played so far. hopefully I can play the game at a reasonable framerate again soon to give my full impressions.