Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

End-Game Rhino Build

SchwarzeRitter

Question

8 answers to this question

Max Steamline, fleeting expertise for 25 energy stomps.  Max focus with rank 2 blind rage for iron skin and more stomp damage.  Slap in an energy siphon.

Everything else is really preferences.  I recommend max redirection, vitality, stretch, and one free slot.

Looking for some advice on a) what I should focus on for Rhino in end game (armour? roar? stomp?) and b) what mods I should be looking at for that purpose?

2 possible builds: 

roar build: max blind rage, max norrow minded, const, cont, focus, stretch, NO overextended

stomp build: max overextended (or needed range), stretch, fleeting exp, streamline

It's all a bit of personal preference but I like ss4chris's build. When formaing you may want to start by taking out one of the double lined warframe slots first.  If you know you're only going to use 3 powers for your loadout then you get double the effectiveness because you're cancelling the negative points on the warframe slot and adding more by changing it to a "V" or a "--".

I just went with maxed streamline, focus, stretch, flow, rhino stomp, iron skin, energy siphon and that run faster mod.

Slap on a vanguard helmet (+25% speed, -5% power damage) and you will be the fastest thing in the west.

Oh, and spend the last remaining points on Redirection. You don't need Vitality mod as your shield is a buffer in between iron skin casts. You may have to forma either once or twice too, if you want. But forma the goddamn aura slot to a -

Slap on a sobek and watch things die...