The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Supra.

arche

If there is one thing I like about Supra, it's the Laser River of Death. That magnificent stream of total destruction obliterates everything! Well, almost everything, so it could use a buff indeed.

I've been using Supra long enough to have it marked as my most used weapon and if it comes down to buffs, I'd suggest buffing its reload speed, status and the base damage.

Supra is an AoE weapon. It's not meant to take down single targets, but waves of minions from a distance. If you're trying to aim every single bullet, then, perhapse, Supra is not the weapon you're looking for. No offence, but it feels like people are suggesting to change the weapon to fit their playstyle, while we clearly already have a weapon that fits their suggestions.

An accurate machinegun with a super fast bullet flight speed: Soma

The odds of DE making any changes to Supra are beyond remote, to say the least. The odds are higher for DE to make a new weapon with people suggestions of a supra 2.0.

Not gonna stop us from asking for changes, though. No point adding a new gun to make up for another gun that no one uses when you could just fix the latter. The Supra could certainly used a projectile speed buff. And possibly a bigger magazine. If it's for suppression, give us a magazine that actually allows that.

Edited by XanaSkullpulper

The odds of DE making any changes to Supra are beyond remote, to say the least. The odds are higher for DE to make a new weapon with people suggestions of a supra 2.0.

Regardless of what the DE do, i will still ask for a buff to the clan techs. Especially the Supra

The Soma model was based off the French Chauchat, a WW1 automatic rifle. It was classed as a LMG, though in modern parlance squad automatic weapon would cover it. Whatever you called it, it was the worst kind of junk. One of the worst small arms ever produced. Obviously, the Soma parts company with it there. Reverse poetic justice.

Anyway, the Supra. I have it and actually like it quite a bit, but I don't use it the same way as the Soma. Yes, it could use some buffs. It's projectile speed is a huge joke and really limits what it can do. I wouldn't be opposed to a damage buff and more ammo is never a bad thing. It costs enough to make that this isn't too much to ask for, I don't think. 

In its present form, it's an alley broom. If you get situations (like frequently seen in survival, which is about the only place I use it) where enemies are wadded up in a corridor or some other physically restricting approach, you level it at them and stand on the trigger. Situation resolved; lots of dead enemies. That's what it's good for and about all it's good for. There are bosses whose face you can get into and unload on without worrying (much) about projectile flight time or (lack of) accuracy, but you get the idea. It has a very narrow niche due to innate deficiencies.

The Dera is a different kind of weapon, but arguably more comparable to the Soma which is advertised as a LMG. The fact it has more in common with the Soma than the Supra does seem to indicate that the Supra does need some additional tuning.

DE, please make it so!

A weapon that requires mastery rank of 7 and 7 fieldron, 1 forma and a total of 180,000credits (not including the research)  to make it and it is already being out DPS by Soma which only requires 7morphics mastery rank 6 and total of 75,000credits to make it. Please consider buffing the supra please.

and the soma is more accurate :/