Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Supra.

arche

I would ask for -all- clan tech to start with 2-3 polarities. I based that as often market weapons have one to two polarities while the Clan tech which costs a forma to make does not. If it costs a forma it should have more polarities than a market weapon that does not.

I agree with you alittle here. But the damage from clan tech is well.... some of them are higher than those on the market or the prime weapons. 2-3 polarity is really too much

I agree with you alittle here. But the damage from clan tech is well.... some of them are higher than those on the market or the prime weapons. 2-3 polarity is really too much

Higher than those on the market? Each clantech has a market rival:

Vectis(Polarity) vs Lanka?

Soma(twin polarities) vs Supra?

Karak(polarity) vs Dera?

How is +1 polarity compared to the rival too much when you have to pay a forma to make the weapon in the first place(which by itself should warrant an additional polarity)?

Higher than those on the market? Each clantech has a market rival:

Vectis(Polarity) vs Lanka?

Soma(twin polarities) vs Supra?

Karak(polarity) vs Dera?

How is +1 polarity compared to the rival too much when you have to pay a forma to make the weapon in the first place(which by itself should warrant an additional polarity)?

Thats why I'm asking for a buff :\ hopefully this thread will be seen by DE

End-game weapons should start without polarities. ALL of their "potential awesomeness" should be poured into basic stats, because if you really like it, you can add 5-6 formas to it. And if some of it's potential is spent on basic polarities, this would mean less overall power after perfecting it.

Polarities are needed for low-level weapons to make leveling them easier.

Edited by SpFinX

End-game weapons should start without polarities. ALL of their "potential awesomeness" should be poured into basic stats, because if you really like it, you can add 5-6 formas to it. And if some of it's potential is spent on basic polarities, this would mean less overall power after perfecting it.

Polarities are needed for low-level weapons to make leveling them easier.

Would you then be for removing Forma to Clan tech tools and removing polarities from a sizable chunk of the market's weapons?

Would you then be for removing Forma to Clan tech tools and removing polarities from a sizable chunk of the market's weapons?

I don't really care about polarities. Leveling in Apollodorus doesn't require any, and i have only a very limited amount of weapons that i really like. Still, i don't think that polarity can be threated as weapon basic strength/weakness. And if DE threats them in such way, i'd prefer no polarity on end-game weapons. More effert to perfect it, but more rewarding in the end.

Edited by SpFinX

if you ask me, the dera needs a buff much, much more than the supra does

that way, for all the people who say, i like the supra but i want it to have faster projectiles and be more accurate, then they can just use the dera, while the supra maintains the "more power, less aim, bullet curtain" feel that it does now.

but i would love if the supra saw a buff to magazine size to ~120~150 and a projectile speed increase to 50~70, it makes absolutely no sense how the soma has a larger magazine AND reloads faster yet the supra is the heavier machine gun

if you ask me, the dera needs a buff much, much more than the supra does

that way, for all the people who say, i like the supra but i want it to have faster projectiles and be more accurate, then they can just use the dera, while the supra maintains the "more power, less aim, bullet curtain" feel that it does now.

but i would love if the supra saw a buff to magazine size to ~120~150 and a projectile speed increase to 50~70, it makes absolutely no sense how the soma has a larger magazine AND reloads faster yet the supra is the heavier machine gun

Just as an fyi, the Dera can outperform the Supra at high levels with the same mods, simply because of the 100% accuracy.

Just as an fyi, the Dera can outperform the Supra at high levels with the same mods, simply because of the 100% accuracy.

Yeah headshots are a form of DPS. Unless you are at point blank range spraying, the supra is outclassed by the dera and soma, which have lower mastery values.

If mastery rank indicates tier, then this shouldn't be anywhere near the soma.

DE just needs to buff these thing about the Supra:

-The damage: its a heavy machine gun! it should be more deadly!

-The magazine: Why does Soma has more if Supra is a heavy machine gun!

-The projectile speed: Because you cant hit S#&$ if it isnt in a 5m radius and standing still.

Seriously, i love the Supra. A heavy laser gun (that is one of the weapons that cost a lot of stuff to get) should not be outclassed by some silly rifle that cost pure S#&$.

Even if it was just a buff to the projectile speed in the range of the dera or the cestra, that would be GREAT.

DE just needs to buff these thing about the Supra:

-The damage: its a heavy machine gun! it should be more deadly!

-The magazine: Why does Soma has more if Supra is a heavy machine gun!

-The projectile speed: Because you cant hit S#&$ if it isnt in a 5m radius and standing still.

Seriously, i love the Supra. A heavy laser gun (that is one of the weapons that cost a lot of stuff to get) should not be outclassed by some silly rifle that cost pure S#&$.

Even if it was just a buff to the projectile speed in the range of the dera or the cestra, that would be GREAT.

To clarify, both the Supra and Soma are LMGs, not HMGs. Contrary to popular believe the Soma is not based on the AK47, I'm sure one of the weapon enthusiasts floating around can chime in with the exact model it's based off of (I cant remember it's name)

Also as much as the travel time sucks, I wouldn't want to see it changed. It's part of what makes the Supra the Supra. I'd say dial up it's damage, or maybe give it perfect accuracy with a bad recoil. This would make mods like stabilizer actually useful in case someone wants a dead accurate Supra. A Larger clip would be nice. Perhaps increase the rate of fire or lower the reload time? any and all of these would be a step int the right direction to making the Supra "better" without changing it into another gun.

Supra just needs an increase to accuracy, how much of an increase to it I can't say, but it's the only weapon to deliver a wall of death which makes it ideal for Shred, that way almost everyother shot isn't wasted hitting an enemy that still hasn't fallen to the ground yet, or any shots that veered too far to the right or left.

Damage is fine if you can actually "break" the build with 8 forma and the right mods, your puncture rating will be close if not passed the 4-digit mark, which makes it very good against high level Grineer.

Edited by __Kanade__

Supra just needs an increase to accuracy, how much of an increase to it I can't say, but it's the only weapon to deliver a wall of death which makes it ideal for Shred, that way almost everyother shot isn't wasted hitting an enemy that still hasn't fallen to the ground yet, or any shots that veered too far to the right or left.

It would only take giving it a base accuracy of between 20 and 28. Heavy caliber would lower accuracy down dramatically, so people that want heavy spread builds could still revert the changes. It's current accuracy places it in the shotgun range(it's near hek currently), and it doesn't have the belt fed ammo to make use of a wall of death(think of 1000 max ammo without reloads).

Edited by LazyKnight

It would only take giving it a base accuracy of between 20 and 28. Heavy caliber would lower accuracy down dramatically, so people that want heavy spread builds could still revert the changes. It's current accuracy places it in the shotgun range(it's near hek currently), and it doesn't have the belt fed ammo to make use of a wall of death(think of 1000 max ammo without reloads).

I thought punch through doesn't work on laser/energy-based weapons.

I thought punch through doesn't work on laser/energy-based weapons.

Punch works with Supra, I just tested it on a few object. I used shred + metal auger and was able to shoot through a grineer a pipe and a knee high wall.

Edited by LazyKnight