Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fan Concepts!

unit8606

Hey guys and gals!

I normally don't do fanarts, but with Warframe style and feel I couldn't resists and finally made Grineer character concept- lieutenant Rokh.

I missed the melee weapon contest a bit, so my only contribution was pretty rough sketch of a weapon, so I've used it here to make my character unique. Hope you'll dig it!

I also post some "in progress" shots and original weapon image from contest entry.

Cheers!

A5gwcqX.jpg

8Zb9b4p.jpg

NV8XkqJ.jpg

VsGk90c.jpg

WCpi1zY.jpg

Edited by unit8606

I saw your design in the last couple pages of the design contest thread, and it's really nice. Hopefully, the weapons they select for the actual contest won't be based solely on upvotes, otherwise a lot of great designs would be left out in favor of the ones that made it on the first few pages.

thank you nintega.

My concept was last-minute design, because I learnt about contest couple hours before closing, from facebook. That resulted in couple bad decisions I've made- mainly I haven't thought about how that weapon would fit to body when not used. Maybe if blade retracted and grip would somehow fold it could remain on forearms, or maybe be placed on thighs, but those are feeble ideas. Plus, after submitting I've noticed that weapon similiar in principles (grip idea) was already there...

That said I've seen many nice designs there and I'm not talking about pro art- many people that usually don't touch pencils made some great designs by explaining how their weapon would work with couple simple drawings- I hope DE won't overlook them in favor of loads of artsy stuff there :)

Looks cool and powerful!

My only concern is why does it have Saryn's 4th power for the name? Miasma

thanks! TBH, I never played Saryn and never cared to see what powers she has (male-frames only here, hehe)- I liked the meaning and sound of it and decided it will fit the weapon :)

ValhlaHazred, Freelancer27 - thank you!

• 4 weeks later...

hey all!

update, with sketch I'm working on these days :)

Excalibur holding hm... either Fragor or something similarly badass is my idea so far.

4xMnxmW.jpg

I intend to use MyPaint from start to finish on this one just to see how much this software can.

Cheers!

• 3 months later...