The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Veterans And Fellow Newbies.

Noxiticae

My name is Noxiticae, or Nox for short (Unless you already know someone by that nickname). I literally found this game and downloaded yesterday because unfortunately I couldn't find anything I Could play During the week as an Alternative to WoW, which in my case I tend to give large devotions to, which means with my school schedule I couldn't really get things done in a manner that suited me. I saw this game, and and checked out the Youtube Channel, going through all the Warframes, and the one that hooked my was The Frost. So far I've made it to Venus, and I have a general feel for the game, and I hope with the Community's help I can look forward to crushing foes underfoot as Frost.

I hope you all have a great year and thanks for reading.

Welcome and good luck I saw frost and wanted him.....Then I met Ash......Long story short I am now using Ash and Valkyr with frost prime just sitting there gathering dust......But yeah welcome enjoy your stay and make sure to get all that you like and forma it till you have 100stars......(if its possible)

Welcome to the community but do not forget if what time do we want to bail out in survivor mode because I met a lot of people who actually went to extraction point at first 5 minutes and I'm actually farming key which it need at least 15 minutes.

Welcome to the community but do not forget if what time do we want to bail out in survivor mode because I met a lot of people who actually went to extraction point at first 5 minutes and I'm actually farming key which it need at least 15 minutes.

I actually did survivor earlier this today, and We went up to about 30m before mobs were in their twenties and I couldn't do much but pull enemies around like rag dolls(am playing Mag for the moment). 

• 3 weeks later...

My name is Noxiticae, or Nox for short (Unless you already know someone by that nickname). I literally found this game and downloaded yesterday because unfortunately I couldn't find anything I Could play During the week as an Alternative to WoW, which in my case I tend to give large devotions to, which means with my school schedule I couldn't really get things done in a manner that suited me. I saw this game, and and checked out the Youtube Channel, going through all the Warframes, and the one that hooked my was The Frost. So far I've made it to Venus, and I have a general feel for the game, and I hope with the Community's help I can look forward to crushing foes underfoot as Frost.

I hope you all have a great year and thanks for reading.

Frost was my reason too! :D

I saw him in the first trailer and decided I wanted to play as him.... Although, I switched him for Rhino and haven't gone back >_>

Welcome :) I hope you will have a great time playing this game :). when I started playing I didn't have a favorite Tenno. My friend brought me here in U7 and I didn't really know whats gonna happen :P. So i suggest that you will find someone that can teach you about the game and how it works :). Have a great time bro.

Frost was my reason too! :D

I saw him in the first trailer and decided I wanted to play as him.... Although, I switched him for Rhino and haven't gone back >_>

It was the second trailer :P. The first was the open beta trailer with Rhino, Loki, Mag and Excalibur. The one you are talking about is the PS4's first trailer :P.