Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How About A Vandalized Version Of Valkyr?

meIody-

Vandal equipment is Corpus-created, Tenno-customized equipment.  Wraith equipment is Grineer-created, Tenno-customized equipment.  Corpus don't actually produce Warframes, thus there will be no Vandal (or Wraith) frames unless that changes.  (Which I seriously doubt.)

But the Prime Version of Valky, if there ever will be one, will be pretty different compared to her base self as chances are it will show how the Warframe was BEFORE experimentation done by Alad V. Also the Corpus did NOT make her. She was under torture and parts taken to see how the Warframe works on a mirco level. Valkyr was not created physical but all that stress made her the berserker she is which makes me think that there will never be a Prime because of the heavy changes done to her.

Edited by AllanIncubi

Uh, Valkyr was literally described by either Rebecca or Megan to be a Zanuka reject.

The Corpus made her.

Vandal looks are a possibility.

Bear in mind Zanucka was a project to control and weaponize Warframes, not create new ones from scratch. The current working model is made from dismembered parts fused together as one, while Valkyr seems to me to be an attempt to modify and subjugate a single still-living Tenno wearing a frame not commonly in use.

So there's still the possibility that Valkyr did used to have a unique Warframe even before the Corpus got their hands on her.

As for the Vandal skin, I don't know. Perhaps it would look like the Tenno tried to fix her back up without removing the Corpus augments entirely?