Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Splitting In Half Enemies Limited To Melee Now ?

Tr1ples1xer

I swear I'm not seeing gore like I used too since 2.0, while trying out the drakgoon I noticed nothing was shredding to pieces, they just fall down not satisfyingly at all, I mean the Drakgoon is 25 25 200, thats 200 slash and its not gibbing ?? my punny skana and even my Sentinel Dethrifle unmodded can shred enemies to pieces but the drakgoon or the mitter nothing ! aren't these weapons made to gib ?? seems like rifles aren't cutting in half anymore either and that makes me a sad panda, anyone noticed the lack of gibs and gore with rifles ? IMO every damage type should have a chance to slice and dice it is so much fun :D

Indeed, I found it quite disturbing after they said we could tear them down into pieces with this Drakgoon.

I read that too... the video they showed of it doesn't even have gibs flying, I had to try it but alas no gibs.

Edited by Tr1ples1xer

Well, on the ps4 side there's still plenty of gore (still sitting at 11.0.0). 

Recently I shot a leaper with my tigris and it began to suffer bleed damage.  When the bleed damage kO'ed him, his body split into two.  Was quite funny.

those bodies split in two are so awesome, I wanna see that all the time :D

Well, on the ps4 side there's still plenty of gore (still sitting at 11.0.0). 

Recently I shot a leaper with my tigris and it began to suffer bleed damage.  When the bleed damage kO'ed him, his body split into two.  Was quite funny.

Sounds almost like Shinobi... would be neat to see that done with a sword...