Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Continuous Conundrum

Justin_Case001

Hotfix 11.7.3

Continued tweaks to Continuous Fire weapons:

- Damage is now applied initially at 1/10th of a second instead of 1/3rd of a second, meaning that responsiveness on trigger-pull should be improved.

I just test in game: It does seem to be 1/10th of a second tick now.

I just test in game: It does seem to be 1/10th of a second tick now.

that only so addresses problems with the synapse though which kills just by shooting for small periods...

not that it concerns me anyways... my flux deals 1000 dmg continuosly on headshots though, and the proc chance is still pretty bad

Edited by Anarchye

that only so addresses problems with the synapse though which kills just by shooting for small periods...

not that it concerns me anyways... my flux deals 1000 dmg continuosly on headshots though, and the proc chance is still pretty bad

I do not have my flux any more, but it's a noticeable improvement on the Ebolist and synapse tick rate, along with an overall increase of overall responsiveness of the weapon.

Edited by LazyKnight

I do not have my flux any more, but it's a noticeable improvement on the Ebolist and synapse tick rate, along with an overall increase of overall responsiveness of the weapon.

well thats nice, my embolist was dealing damage slooowly, at least ill be able to use that now too

• 2 weeks later...

Fix this DE!

It is.  Well, for the most part.  Continuous rifles now deal the first tick of damage at 1/10th of second, then (I believe) they deal damage once every 1/3 of a second after that.  It makes high level rifles feel nice and responsive, pretty much like before.  I'm fine with it now, but really, I think they should make the all the damage ticks occur at 1/10th.  So, it's basically fixed now, but it could still stand to be a bit better.  Like it was originally.