Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Phobos Wildlife Expansion

Jamescell

Personally I feel like Phobos has great potential. The mindset DE has used to make..most recent maps seems to be one of completion (which is barely being achieved) instead of perfection. Warframe maps should all present unique environments to display the rich Warframe universe created in writing. Essentially the maps need more immersion (some). As if players are entering environments built to exist, not built to tailor to the simple mission types we play over and over. Here is my concept of a Phobos expansion, giving players a window into the natural state of the planet.

There would be large tiles consisting of undisturbed desert added to the Phobos map layouts, where new desert species would exist. These creatures would drop special materials that can be sold for high amounts, and perhaps used for unique weapons. 

The Burmack: These heavily armored alien earthworms are large worm-like creatures that wait for pray to stumble onto ground nearby before shooting up through the sand, remaining partially burrowed as to support their rearing bodies. This is a visual of what the worm would more or less look like and it's positioning. (Note I have not made this image)

759_max.jpg

The Wast: Flying insect-like creatures that shoot larvae pods spawning lesser wasts, both kind of wast shoots poison globules at enemies. Wasts are found in swarms. Here is a visualization of what a wast could look like. Note again this image is not mine.

909_max.jpg
Edited by Jamescell