Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Weapons Orokin Demand Should Be Cut In Half(5 Orokin Cell Each).

Makemap

Seriously, I've farmed 100 Orokin cells and went straight down to 60 Orokin cell. This doesn't include crafting all the market, old and new Prime weapons.  If I try to craft the rest of the Prime weapons I can craft my Orokin cells will go down to 0.

Anyone else thinks the Prime weapons needs to be reduced from 10 to 5 Orokin cell?

It is a already a major issue Orokin Cells are hard to farm especially the lack of drop compare to the rest of the other boss resource drops. They are the rarest of all resources.

Almost everything cost Orokin cell to craft.

1. Warframe BP (1 each)

2. Warframe Helmets (1 each)

3. Market Weapons (Depends)

4. Prime Warframe BP (Depends, Frost is 1, Mag is 3, dunno about Ember Prime)

5. Prime Weapon BP (10 each... are you kidding me?)

6. Forma (1 each)

7. Orokin Catalyst (1 each)

So far only 10 Prime weapons use 10 Orokin cells each. That makes it 10 x 10 = 100 Orokin Cells in Total(excluding Fang Prime + Paris Prime).

As more and more prime stuff comes out. I think 10 Orokin cells is just too much to farm for later content and now already.

Just imagine 20 more Prime Weapons are added with 10 Orokin cells each, that would be 300 Orokin cell in total, not including the Helmets, Normal Warframe, Prime Warframe, and Market Weapons.

Edited by Makemap

You are forgetting, prime equipment is a straight upgrade from the non-prime equipment more times than not.  They are a sign of time spent in game, and you overall liking of the weapon.  Primes should be hard to get, because then there would be no incentive not to just use the base version beyond the looks, and then they will just bring out skins.  Btw, ember was on OC for the bp.

^Survival on Saturn drops them often enough, plus lephantis has a decent chance, x4 sue to three first stage heads, then second stage battle.

Edited by Starfreak911

Where the heck do you find that many cells!?

personally I don't farm orokin cells, but I farm mods on ODS, I get roughly 3-15 cells per run, sometimes only 1 sometimes 15. it stacks up though, but I can't speak for everyone, maybe I'm just lucky but lately I did lots of 60min runs, so maybe that's it?

Defense missions in Ceres gave a surprising amount of cells to me. Otherwise, Sargas Ruk is the most reliable way to get cells imo. Other ways are hit and miss. I've done 35 min survivals in Mars and Ceres with no cells dropping.

personally I don't farm orokin cells, but I farm mods on ODS, I get roughly 3-15 cells per run, sometimes only 1 sometimes 15. it stacks up though, but I can't speak for everyone, maybe I'm just lucky but lately I did lots of 60min runs, so maybe that's it?

Yea i think with nice team you can get 10 i dunno if you can get more in 60 minutes in ODS, and yes sometimes you get 3-4 or 5.

Yea i think with nice team you can get 10 i dunno if you can get more in 60 minutes in ODS, and yes sometimes you get 3-4 or 5.

That is the probelm with orokin cells, they take way too long to grind than other resources and some prime aren't even worth making. Maybe DE should just reduce the weaker prime weapons to 5 OC like the Braton Prime. If they decide to add Prime Penta then that would be worth 10 OC. The New ones right now such as Boar Prime and Sicarus Prime aren't even worth looking at mostly.

Edited by Makemap

That is the probelm with orokin cells, they take way too long to grind than other resources and some prime aren't even worth making. Maybe DE should just reduce the weaker prime weapons to 5 OC like the Braton Prime. If they decide to add Prime Penta then that would be worth 10 OC. The New ones right now such as Boar Prime and Sicarus Prime aren't even worth looking at mostly.

if it's not worth it, don't build it.

boar prime has insane dps, sicarus prime is also ridicously strong, you're definitely doing something wrong.

you're just too spoiled in my opinion, other games, for example even skyrim can take way longer to craft a weapon. just because warframe is a shooter it doesn't mean everything has to be thrown at you like every other shooter.

Why ask on lowering their price and not ask to buff the weapons to make it worth the trouble of getting them.

Idk. To me Orokin Cells are the most balanced ressources of all.

If I need them I know where to get them and I don't have to grind all day.

And on the other hand I am not sitting on tons of cells I don't know what to do with them like with... any other ressource except probably Polymere Bundle.

Edited by Gekker

• 3 weeks later...

if it's not worth it, don't build it.

boar prime has insane dps, sicarus prime is also ridicously strong, you're definitely doing something wrong.

you're just too spoiled in my opinion, other games, for example even skyrim can take way longer to craft a weapon. just because warframe is a shooter it doesn't mean everything has to be thrown at you like every other shooter.

Have to build for Mastery Ranking. Later weapons in the market such as Sobek over power these weaker tier Prime weapons. I don't even know why DE decided to add the weaker versions of the weapons as prime and make them cost exactly the same to craft. Orthos Prime is definately worth the 10 OC due to the fact it last even longer and it is a higher tier weapon.

Edited by Makemap