Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Problem With Event Reward Weapons.

SoulKing009

The other day I was selling a secondary weapon, when I accidentally sold my beloved despair, but is not the big deal when I find stalker again I can build another despair.

Having said that,what would happen if I sell my brakk or my strun wraith accidentally?

I would lose them forever or would i recover them?

It would be a good idea if every weapon that we obtain through an event was not marketable, that way we dont have to worry about selling them by accident dont you think DE.

You would contact support explaining the situation and they would most likely restore it.

Also no on not being able to sell event weapons, there are people who don't buy plat or spend enough time playing to make plat through trades that use event weapons as a way to get weapon slots.

back from when u got the frost prime blueprint from the moa? event i accidently sold it made a support ticket and got it back, also i accidently sold excaliber prime got it back and i think a couple other bps lol always got everything back promptly, just make under lost item/ double purchase i think is the subject of the support ticket

I have actually seen threads where players accidentally sold the wrong weapon and created a support tickets to get it back. Don't know how many if any have ever gotten said weapon back, its nice to think they did.

Support ticket, I heard that they're pretty lenient on giving back mistakenly sold weapons.

You would contact support explaining the situation and they would most likely restore it.

Also no on not being able to sell event weapons, there are people who don't buy plat or spend enough time playing to make plat through trades that use event weapons as a way to get weapon slots.

I once bought a weapon with plat by mistake, DE fixed it the same day I submitted my ticket and I just got all my plat refunded. DE support is great, don't worry about it guys ;)

Keep on rocking DE !

back from when u got the frost prime blueprint from the moa? event i accidently sold it made a support ticket and got it back, also i accidently sold excaliber prime got it back and i think a couple other bps lol always got everything back promptly, just make under lost item/ double purchase i think is the subject of the support ticket

thanks for the tip didn't know about that.