Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Stealthy, Commando Warframe {Aegis} !

Cyberspace100

Hi peeps,here's my new warframe idea, His name is AEGIS (pronounced e-jish which means shield or amour in Greek). I called him AEGIS because of his high amour value.

Aegis, is a stealthy Tenno who prides himself on sneaking through enemy lines unseen.

Stats:

Health: 300(at rank 30)
Shield: 250 (at rank 30)
Amour: 350(at rank 30)
Speed: 1.5
Power: 400 (at rank 30)

Abilities:
Blackout (25 energy)
Aegis pulls out a gadget from his utility belt that looks like a small hand gun, and pulls the trigger. Instantly all light (including natural light) in a 50 meter radius disappears. All electronics shut down (not including MOA’s). Everything is black. Aegis and his entire team instantly switch to night vision. All enemies affected by the blackout panic and their weapon/attack accuracy switches too zero. They also take 50% more damage. Aegis and his team can now dance around the room and kill all the enemies that are scared of the dark. This ability lasts for 30 seconds.

Here's an example of what Blackout will look like...
batman_city3_1837638b.jpg

Taser (50 energy)
Aegis pulls out a Taser from his utility belt, He then slams the Taser on the ground, immediately, and the floor around aegis becomes electrified. All enemies standing in the 30 meter radius of the electrified floor are rotted to the spot, they cannot move. The electrified floor deals 50 electric damage each second for the 10 second duration of the ability.
I can’t think of an idea for the next two abilities. All help would be appreciated.

He'll look like this...
886_max.jpg
image hosting

plz comment

Edited by Cyberspace100

Blackout sounds more like an ultimate than a first ability. And waht does it do on planet-based maps like the Corpus Outpost? EMP might work to scramble enemy sensors as well as light sources.

And no frame has 400 energy at max rank. The most is 225 for the caster type frames. Might be overpowered.

More stealth frames would be welcome as Loki and Ash are my favorite frames.

(Needs more Batman.)

Inconsistent stats - Check.

OP powers - Check.

Incomplete description - Check.

Some popular game rip-offs - Check.

Copypasted artwork that doesn't even fit the art style of Warframe - Check.

You score a perfect 10 on the "how bad is it" scale.

I just don't know how to help it because I don't even understand what you're trying to go for. 

Next time, when you either decide to revisit this concept or do a different one - use common sense.

Inconsistent stats - Check.

OP powers - Check.

Incomplete description - Check.

Some popular game rip-offs - Check.

Copypasted artwork that doesn't even fit the art style of Warframe - Check.

You score a perfect 10 on the "how bad is it" scale.

I just don't know how to help it because I don't even understand what you're trying to go for. 

Next time, when you either decide to revisit this concept or do a different one - use common sense.

This. Based upon stats, he's horrendously overpowered, and nothing about him even seems remotely stealthy. Highest armor, speed, and power of any frame, and also very high health and shields? This isn't even close to being balanced.

Thematically, it's a mess. With a name like Aegis, I'd expect skills that involve shields, but there's nothing of the sort here. Instead we basically get a Batman kit, and a skill that should be an ultimate and instead only costs 25 energy. How did that seem okay to you?

Edited by Vargras

I hate to negatively comment this thread, but instead, I criticize.

1. Unbalanced levelling of stats. You should start rank 1, instead.

2. Aegis is more in defensive capabilities, much like a tank (similar to Rhino), not relying on stealth is one of the supposed characteristics.

3. Batman does not attack other factions unintentionally like we do.

4. Blackout is not done with a simple use of gun, one reason of which requires a secondary loadout slot to be filled when equipping this "Warframe". Second, if said gun is used as secondary, it will too OP to handle. (No Warframe has ever yet to have guns as an ability.)

5. Taser. (Read number 4.)

6. Aegis lacks two more abilities, making him an incapable candidate to become a Warframe to begin with.

7. Speed is too fast for a defensive Warframe.

8. Power. (Read comments above my post.)

9. "Tenno does not have eyes." - Alad V

10. Future tech soldiers are not ninjas. Look at the Grineer. :P

11. There are more flaws I could ever find that I am running out of criticism due to the negativity of the community posted, so I let others to criticize for me.

If he is a stealth based frame, why give him 350 armor? He shouldn't be finding himself in combat situations that would require Rhino or even Valkyr level durability. He should be killing enemies before they even see him.