Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cycling Rewards?

OriVerda

I've been here long enough to know that most people here don't really like RNG and most "fixes" involve a token system or something else. Figured I try to make my own suggestion and see what happens.

It is kinda simple actually; the way things currently work is that all rewards in the Void, Derelict and such are static and have pre-determined drop rates. Us players have the lovely Warframe wikia which helps us pin-point the odds but when something like the Banshee helmet dropping is 2% you are not too keen on wasting your time with it unless you really want to be a completionist. With the advent of those dynamic invasions and infestation outbreaks I figured my idea is reasonable.

Why not cycle the odds?

-Week 1: Ember Prime helmets for everyone.

-Week 2: Fang Prime blades in abundance.

-Week 3: etc.

It doesn't make it completely 100% sure-fire since there will still be RNG but it will let us have some breathing space when we want that one thing we have been trying to get for so long.

What do you think? Good? Bad? Bacon? Suggestions?

Edited by OriVerda

I dont really see how this would still be RNG...

but shuffling around the percentages and event locations/enemies of drops on a regular basis is a very good idea.

Let someone other than a Napalm carry Rage, or someone other than a toxic ancient carry Firestorm, or heck, even someone other than an elite crewman carry Jagged Edge (still dont have it over 500 hours in to the game)

Edited by Scheifen

I dont really see how this would still be RNG...

but shuffling around the percentages and event locations/enemies of drops on a regular basis is a very good idea.

Let someone other than a Napalm carry Rage, or someone other than a toxic ancient carry Firestorm, or heck, even someone other than an elite crewman carry Jagged Edge (still dont have it over 500 hours in to the game)

Well it basically changes around the odds. Instead of a 10% for something it is changed to 40% one week and back to 10% the next. Dynamic/cycling drops.