The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simple Torid Buff 2.

mynameisd

add Gas damage. cause it's cool

A charge function, charging for 2/3/4 seconds fires a barrage 5 rounds simultaneously and makes a huge cloud 5 times larger in radius. THESE FLY FAST LIKE THE OGRIS

so you're free from firing slow turd shots all the time.

allow it to use the Firestorm mod to expand the cloud.

Edited by mynameisd

Gas dmg? sure

charge function? ehhhhh, this is when i try to figure out why i disagree, then think of logic/mechanics of the weapon, then remind myself of the scientific anomaly that are the akboltos, so applying warframe logic - i guess it's possible. my opinion says no tho. does it really need this "buff"?

Edited by BRad_Skirata

I agree with Xana. The Torid has one of the smalles AoEs of AoE weapons right now. It needs a larger area and to be able to use Firestorm to make it larger. A single gas grenade should be able to damage pretty much any enemy coming through a small doorway.

add Gas damage. cause it's cool

no. toxin is fine, even if it's dispersed as a gas.

A charge function, charging for 2/3/4 seconds fires a barrage 5 rounds simultaneously and makes a huge cloud 5 times larger in radius. THESE FLY FAST LIKE THE OGRIS

hmm...

yes? maybe? it would let Torid stand out with an unique cluster trigger, just don't make it a burst shot.

Yes it does still need a buff. Since the "Fix" for Torid the cloud damage to still too weak IMHO. I have forma'd this gun 6 times and modded up fot 10k damage and it is still crap in ODD.

It still needs a more powerful cloud. This is supposed to be a higher level weapon.

Come on now DE...please look into this matter.

I don't even know why it HAS a cloud, ATM. between the weak damage, and small size (you have to basically blanket a path with rounds to be sure the enemy gets hit by the cloud, something the Torid's slow firing speed does not support).

I understand toxin weapons have been a little iffy since damage 2.0 took away their god status, but come on, DE!