Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Latest Weapons Released And Dojo Research

Regar

Drakgoon, Penta, Stug, Tysis 

Those are some of the latest weapon released, and they are all great, and they are purchasable from the market.... why?

We have a really interesting research system in the dojo, and the the lates reales for it was ... a Scoliac? really? why not the Penta as corpus research instead? Penta is a very good weapon, it shouldn't be in the shop at all, why do people should research for an ogris when u can buy a Penta from the shop ._.

The Drakgoon is literally the best shotgun in game, and yeah, it can be bough from the market ... i know that i'm repeating myself, but that's stupid

Stug, a really great defensive tool, massive aoe damage, totally better then Embolist, that's a research weapon and has 8 as mastery rank requirement

In my opinion Dojo Research should provide high rank weapons with no polarities, and market should provide tenno and basic weapons with some polarities to help people rank up

i feel like the weapons get released randomly to make people play some more ...

Just my opinion

Greetings, Regar

clan assault rifle would be cool as well, as i always told my fellow clan mates, we got an energy lab, "grineer" lab and infested lab but we dont get good assault rifles in any of the clan labs, and i agree the penta, drakgoon and karak as well should have been dojo weapons, the karak is also a solid weapon.

Clan techs have the trend to be only weapons NPCs use, though most Grineer infantry ones are Market, unlike Corpus (Infested is just odd, no real sense of order for what is market or clan tech.) As for best shotgun.. The Sobek is better if you want to kill things in rapid order. The Dragkoon is fun, but not the best. Maybe the best as a slow, long range, not hit-scan, arrow level bullet drop.. shotgun? Most clan tech need to be looked into(Read: Buffed) seeing as other weapons are setting new benchmarks for the power of different MR ratings(See: Soma)

I don't rly mind if they put weapons on market

tbh warframe has lots of players that are not in a clan or don't want to join a clan at all

those guys need ways to rank up masterys as well and adding those weapons to market helps them tremendously

however I agree that clan tech was  left useless

almost all the weapons from clan tech are inferior to the weapons available in the market

the clan weapons usually require way more materials , more time (since lots of the materials require additional time as well) , more credits and usually more ranks

and we as the players for the time invested get something that was not worth it in the 1st place , I cant rly think of a clan weapon that is not inferior to its market counterpart , I think only weapon that is actually worth crafting from clan is the synapse and its still inferior to soma anyway