The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How This Is Possible?

Tetelu

Question

I have a Scindo melee weapon. I play a lot to defense stages,and is normal that players more advanced join. Now come the questions,how is possible that this players with for example rifle Karak kill grinner groups with 2 shoots,and how is possible that new players with Excalibur warframe kill at melee with 1 or 2 hits with Cronus,and me,with Scindo,i need 3 or 4 hits for kill ONE grineer? My Scindo has been modded with mods,how is possible that i dont kill like this new players? And the distance is the melee distance for kill,and i need 3 hits for kill D:

Look at builds for the Karak, or for any weapon for that matter. They may have modded their weapons to be more effective than yours.

It could also be that, in the case of melee, they are using charged attacks while you are doing the standard melee swings. But I would assume that you know the difference.

It all depends on the type of damage! for example, Scindo is a High priority Slash damage, meaning that it is more affective against flesh, more specifically, the infested.

Also, you can't just throw any mod into your weapon, you've to put in account the 2.0 damage system, for exemple, if you try to put ice damage, it'll deal less 25% to Grinners (due to their armor), but it'll do much more damage to robotic being and shield users (Corpus).

It's all about how you mod it, you can google: Warframe 2.0 Damage, to know more information.

On a side note, Scindo is best used on his charge damage (200 damage, 140 slash, much dmg, such slash, wow)

But personally, i think the Scindo isn't that good. There are better ones.

They are not using charged attacks,at least with my computer i see normal attacks. I'll try to use charged attacks,and i see if with my computer show me normal attacks and strong attacks with the same animation (i put all graphics to low,other way i cant play this game) Well thanks for ur help...and i try to obtain a Karak or a Boltor!!! (Actually i have a Paris)

PD: Another thing,if i have a rank 28 Bronco;at rank 30 i can unlock Bronco prime?

Edited by Dragonoscuro-

I think the question is what mods are you using? And are they maxed? A well midded Karak can do 1200+ damage per shot, while an umodded one does 26, yea that's a big jump. Just throwing mods on a weapon doesn't help it much, properly modding it and maxing the mods does. My Dual Ichors, which do less damage per swing at base then Scindo (35 vs 50), can beat out the speed and damage per swing damage of any Scindo user. The mods are what determine how powerful something is.

They are not using charged attacks,at least with my computer i see normal attacks. I'll try to use charged attacks,and i see if with my computer show me normal attacks and strong attacks with the same animation (i put all graphics to low,other way i cant play this game) Well thanks for ur help...and i try to obtain a Karak or a Boltor!!! (Actually i have a Paris)

PD: Another thing,if i have a rank 28 Bronco;at rank 30 i can unlock Bronco prime?

You seem quite new so let me help you out.

First of all, you can't unlock other weapons throught maxing other weapons, for example, as an answer to your question, no, Bronco and Bronco prime are 2 different weapons, with their diferences, to adquire the bronco prime, you need to do Void missions that are only accessed throught Tower Void keys, which you can get them from Defense and survival missions.

Prime weapons, most of them, always need their own parts (For example, for the bronco prime, you need the Bronco prime blueprint, Bronco prime reciever and the bronco prime barrel) and they usually cost 10 orokin cells to craft(except the fang prime, paris prime, and dakra prime).

This goes exactly for the warframes as well, there are 3 Prime warframes available for you to search and build, which are: Mag prime, Frost prime and Ember Prime, you need their parts, like any other warframe(Chassis, Systems and Helmet), except these ones are only adquired throught the void as well.

Also, there are some melee weapons in which their charged attack is better than their normal attacks and vice-versa. As to your choice of weapons, boltor and karak are a good start weapons! If you want my opinion as your secondary Warframe, i'd go for Rhino, very reilable, althought i don't like to play with, Ash is also a very good warframe, whatever fits your playstyle! Check the Playwarframe Official channel on Youtube for more information about the Warframes or go to the warframe wiki and type the name of the gun you want to know more about it, and tada!

Good luck!

I have a Scindo melee weapon. I play a lot to defense stages,and is normal that players more advanced join. Now come the questions,how is possible that this players with for example rifle Karak kill grinner groups with 2 shoots,and how is possible that new players with Excalibur warframe kill at melee with 1 or 2 hits with Cronus,and me,with Scindo,i need 3 or 4 hits for kill ONE grineer? My Scindo has been modded with mods,how is possible that i dont kill like this new players? And the distance is the melee distance for kill,and i need 3 hits for kill D:

What mods you use?

For Scindo,electric touch rank 5,more damage at melee range mod rank 5,more velocity attack rank 5 and other that i dont remember. At the end,the weapons only have rank 30 max rank for it. So i only put a 30 rank only mod,or other convinations like 6 rank 5 mods or others. I dont know how people do a 1200 damage per shoot,only putting mods D: At the same time i do same damage with my paris,but i dont obtain same results,i dont know where is the problem D:

non potatoed ignis: might kill up to lv15

potatoed ignis: kill up to lv20 or so maybe

forma 1:people can tolerate carrying you in a party

forma 2:people want you to stop ksing

forma 3:you now solo since you get better exp this way

forma 4:you can solo all normal missions

forma 5:you solo EVERYTHING

its all about the mods. once you put on serration at rank 6 or higher you can suddenly kill things now. once you put on some elemental mods you can clear rooms without a problem. once you put on split chamber u begin to mistake the jackal as a normal corpus proxy. once you put on heavy cailber people stop trying to fight since u murder everything forever always. check out the damage formula and ull understand why its all like this.

non potatoed ignis: might kill up to lv15

potatoed ignis: kill up to lv20 or so maybe

forma 1:people can tolerate carrying you in a party

forma 2:people want you to stop ksing

forma 3:you now solo since you get better exp this way

forma 4:you can solo all normal missions

forma 5:you solo EVERYTHING

its all about the mods. once you put on serration at rank 6 or higher you can suddenly kill things now. once you put on some elemental mods you can clear rooms without a problem. once you put on split chamber u begin to mistake the jackal as a normal corpus proxy. once you put on heavy cailber people stop trying to fight since u murder everything forever always. check out the damage formula and ull understand why its all like this.

I have serration rank 5 at Paris weapon,and ill go to increase when i up the weapon (Paris) Btw ignis is a weapon? Srry im little new and i dont know what is potatoed ignis (im not english)

Also, I would recommend checking out dpsframe.com, should show you all the math.

I see this webpage,and said the same thing that i see in the game,with my actual mods i do 50 damage to grineer (aprox). But i see the default mods of the Paris at max lvl (said in webpage) and i dont know how to put all thats mods without pass 30 points of rank.

Edited by Dragonoscuro-

like i said above, nonpotatoed ignis:MIGHT kill up to lv15

if you're trying to scrape by without using a potato'd weapon i recommend putting just the serration mod and two lightly ranked elemental mods. they should provide a decent modifier. base damage always comes first then u want to move onto elements since they multiply the base damage. if you happen to have a split chamber or other multishot mod then put that after the elemental mods since that basically doubles or even triples ur total damage(so now it should be base damage*base damage mod*elemental mod*multishot). if your weapon happens to have a really high crit chance like a bow, soma, or grakata then put on point strike to basically double ur damage again. if ur using a crit build then crit damage mod will double that damage AGAIN. so basically if ur using a synapse ull see this:

base damage*3(serration and heavy caliber)*1.8(elemental mods)*2(split chamber multishot 90%)*4.4(point strike+vital sense crit mods)

which is a multiplier of about 50 or so. soo does 125 damage per second unmodded and now does 6250 per second now? yup yup seems legit

as u level yea it helps when levelin it up. but the position of the mods doesnt matter. really if ur worrying about where u are in the game dont be. for the first 200hrs ull be weak and defenseless since u dont have resources or access to the real weapons like the synapse, embolist, ignis, or even the soma. for the first 200hrs ull be using junk weapons just for mastery till u hit mastery 6 or so and THEN ull be able to work for ur ultimate weapon. by then u should have at least one orokin reactor and/or catalyst so choose wisely. watch videos, read the wiki, join a clan watever u can do to plan for ur end game will help out alot then but right now its all about leeching kappa, cyath or kiste ;3

Oh well then i understand a lot of things. This pro players have this huge weapons and surely have reached mastery 6. But i dont understand why join to new players stages D: Well thanks for that info,other way i turn crazy trying to do the same damage.

I see this webpage,and said the same thing that i see in the game,with my actual mods i do 50 damage to grineer (aprox). But i see the default mods of the Paris at max lvl (said in webpage) and i dont know how to put all thats mods without pass 30 points of rank.

You have to install an Orokin Catalyst which doubles the capacity to 60 points, then add Forma onto slots, which when matched correctly with mods cuts their cost in half. No weapon with just 30 mod points will do that well, especially in high levels.

One last thing,where i can find elemental mods for primary weapon?

For rifles;

Cryo Rounds (Cold) - Corpus: Shockwave MOAs

Hellfire (Fire) - Corpus: Shield Osprey

Stormbringer (Electric) - Grineer: Ballista

Infected Clip (Toxin) - Corpus: Elite Crewman

Wildfire (Fire+Clip Size) - Nightmare Mode reward

Malignant Force (Toxin+Proc Chance) - No info yet. Acquirable as a reward from previous The Cicero Crisis event.

For shotguns;

Chilling Grasp (Cold) - Corpus; Prod Crewman

Incendiary Coat (Fire) - Corpus; Sniper Crewman

Charged Shell (Electric) - Corpus; Tech

Contagious Spread (Toxin) - Corpus; Scavenger Drone

Blaze (Fire+Base Damage) - Nightmare Mode reward

Toxic Barrage (Toxin+Proc Chance) - No info yet. Acquirable as a reward from previous The Cicero Crisis event.

The listed source is the most common drop source available, AFAIK. Higher the level, higher the chance it'll drop more rare drops. Everyone of these mods (except Nightmare and Event mods) acquirable from transmutation, but it's highly not recommendable, since it's basically a gambling.

Edited by Athros