Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buff Magazine Warp Or Trick Mag. Now.

TwoCrabs

That's hardly an excuse for all the filler/bandaid mods and lackluster frames we have and hardly an excuse for shoddy design that's been left un-tweaked update after update. 

A key example here, that thing called blocking that DE had SO many cool ideas to implement for a fix...

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Reflex_Guard

More on topic

I agree with buffing mods like these. I'm amazed they even gave Metal Auger any treatment whatsoever. I feel quite a few of these mods would be better off fused with one another (if a Nightmare mod hasn't covered it all-together) or for mods like Hand-Spring, just remove them and give that instant hand-spring animation to Constitution. 

The Devs have heard all the complaints and are making MELEE 2.0. Where have you been for the last few months?

its just one of many mods that are more a waste of mod slot, there are about 20 mods that need buff/rework or can be removed from the game

atleast its not as bad as hollow-poinit, which only lowers the damage/dps

I use hollow point on my Wraith Twin Vipers, and it makes them unstoppable. 

I use hollow point on my Wraith Twin Vipers, and it makes them unstoppable. 

Ok, I'v exaggerated about it being totally negative damage mod, its not bad on some weapons with high crit, but still not worth it on Wraiths, any elemental or expell mod does more.

I put them on all the time. I love having bullets. Especially magazine warp, it stacks super nicely with Ice Storm. 

Ice storm is a pistol mod, mag warp is a rifle mod. Kindly tell me how you're using them together :/

Anyway, please, DE? I'm tired of just stacking mad deeps on my gun, but the other mods aren't really worth considering. Stuff like buffing the magazine mods would help.