The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is There Any Way To View The Warframe Models?

MechaTails

I'd suggest the codex, but you have no control over the angle. And if you wanted to sculpt an alt helmet...you'd be out of luck.

EDIT: iirc, I've seen something that looks like a Garry's mod image of some of the Warframes. Maybe someone ripped the models out, finding them would be the trick.

Poster below, kudos.

Edited by Hyperius

Thanksss, never used Garry's Mod before, but I guess now I have to... and I have to buy it. >_>

Also, I'm so glad I don't have to download the 15GB Source Engine Filmmaker software thing I also saw in the Workshop to use that model! lol

I could take 360* screenshots of Banshee in Gmod if you want, but I don't have it installed, so downloading would take a while.

On the other hand gmod is a great... software? tool? hard to call it a game really, more of a sandbox, so buying it definitely isn't a waste of money.

Edited by Shifted

So, it looks like I have to buy GM along with another $20+ game to use it... don't really want to pay $30+ just to view a model lol...

I'll gladly take your offer Shifted :)

Something that may be less time consuming for you, could you simply send me the Warframe folder in your Garry's Mod "add ons" folder? That way I can take all the reference shots myself.

I went ahead and bought GM because I saw that I own Portal, lucky break :) Don't worry about the pics, I can take them now. Now I have to look for some kind of free-camera mode so I can take decent pictures

Glad you figured it out. I just read your two posts so downloading gmod and taking the screens would take another half a day.

Pretty sure you can find a proper tool for that, if not in your mouse scroll "weapons" then somewhere in Q menu.

Haven't played gmod for a while, don't really remember the controls ;)