Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt Nerfed For Defense Maps

Dolo

Now the enemies huddle outside max reach of Over Load, and theres no environmental equipment to short circuit.

Dealing with the anciencts who arent affected by electricity are the only defence maps where you can use the volt to short circuit equpiment, which in that case isn't very useful either.

Edited by Dolo

I use Volt on defense to quickly get from one side of the map to the other (plenty of energy lying around usually).

I also use the barrier to protect anyone who is reviving, or anyone taking on the heavy mobs.

Shock is still pretty worthless as always, and I haven't really used overload TBH.

I was referring to the Over Load Power.

It's an area attack that works by short circuiting electrical equipment in the map.

So the more electrical equipment on a map the more damage it can do.

The range of the enemies is too far for it to be effective.

The other warframe area attacks work fine because they don't rely on environmental electronics.

The area maps that have enough electronics have ancients as enemies that are uneffected by electricity.

Edited by Dolo

Shooting through volts shield gives you extra damage vs ancients. It's not like his ult is the only ability he has. The one thing that still needs a buff is shock. Even fully ranked with a storm helmet and a +power strength mod it doesn't really do much except at lower levels.

I farm callisto a lot with volt, and I can always get a few large minion groups per round. Overload kills everything. Although It seems like there is a limited number of targets OL can hit, since when there are huge groups, I'm talking fill-the-whole-screen sized packs, sometimes there are things still alive afterwards. Definitly not underpowered though.