Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Login Xp Rewards

Morcant

My friends and I thought it would be nice if XP rewards given by login were dropped in your inbox, and able to be "claimed" like foundry items. Some people don't like the frequency of these rewards, but they are nice when leveling a new item. The only downside is having a maxed item equipped when you login, and helplessly watching the reward go down the drain.

I don't think it would be terribly unbalancing; it's unikely you'd get more than a level or two from stored XP rewards, if you're also actively playing missions. That's just enough to give you a little jumpstart and maybe an initial mod equipped in a polarized slot. More XP is earned by far in one mission of almost any level/type.

Just a small "quality of life" type idea. Feedback welcome.

Edited by Morcant

I would also appreciate it if the login rewards weren't only 2.4k exp, the same amount  I could receive on the first mission in mercury. Maybe we could bump it up to something more reasonable like 10k for 1 star login rewards, 25k for two star rewards and  50k exp for 3 star login rewards. Also remove warframe blueprints.

XP login rewards are extremely disappointing (one can get more xp in your 1st freakin lvl 1 mission so what is the damn point!!), especially considering that being a regular player and getting tier 3 rewards one is actually LESS likely to get the most sought after rewards (the platinum discounts). Its frankly just stupid the way rewards are setup currently. (think about it this way once a player gets a platinum discount he/she most likely will spend money and you guys do wanna make money do you?)

I'm all for this idea, for the same reasons Morcant posted.  Maybe not even have it as an inbox reward (because I tend to check every email I get because that's natural), but just let us store up our suit/item EXP to be used when we want it.  It won't even be gamebreaking since the amount of affinity needed to get meaningful levels is prohibitively high by this method, unless you constantly roll it in the login lottery.  It'd be a great way to get even a few ranks on a new toy since even having a weak mod installed is better than none. 

There was a game for the PS1, Valkyrie Profile.  It had a feature called the "EXP Orb" that would store up out-of-battle/event EXP.  Stuff happens, you get rewarded a set amount of experience, and you could dole it out to your units at your discretion.  It was mostly there to help boost up underleveled units but also to get them up to speed with the rest of your team since they wouldn't have any of the EXP you got killing things, and it was a necessity for Hard difficulty because everyone joined at level 1.  A feature like that for Warframe would work well with the login rewards, I think.